As the Manufacturing controller you will act as a Finance Business Partner to the production and logistics managers. You will support the organization to achieve its goals and act as the financial "conscience" within the site.
The main tasks and responsibilities are to:
Job requirements/Candidate profile
- Support in delivery of financial targets by influencing and monitoring the operation within the context of the operational plan.
- Support operations team in understanding and analyzing material efficiency and identify improvement opportunities.
- Provide high quality annual budgets and rolling monthly forecasts.
- Understand financial results in close cooperation with Finance Planning & Analyses department.
- Deploy standardized ways of working and drive efficiency opportunities within the scope of the function.
- Play a prominent role in capital expenditures planning and investment decisions (including business case preparation and evaluation)
- Collaborates with other areas of the Finance function to ensure reliable, timely and correct supply of information and the proper set-up and functioning of the planning & control-processes, administrative organization, internal controls and information systems
To be successful in this position you should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor/Master's degree in economics, accounting, business administration or equivalent
- Have at least 6 years of relevant work experience in Finance, Control and Business Partner skills.
- You need experience in all areas of business control (internal control, business performance improvement, measurement & financial analysis, budgeting and forecasting, general technical cost, inventory and tax accounting, data management)
- Have good analytical skills and be able to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Be able to work independently on both monthly and long term timeframes.
- Be able to present and influence effectively.
- Have great knowledge of the English and Swedish language, both written and spoken.
- Be open to work in an international context.
- Have practical understanding of ERP and Finance systems.
- Be experienced with Excel, knowledge of SAP (SD/MM/BI) is preferred.
- Hands-on and can-do mentality
As a person you have strong people management-, interpersonal- and communication skills. You are result oriented, eager to improve and open for changes. A high sense of customer focus and enjoying our performance culture is of great importance to be successful in the role. Additional information
This is a permanent position on a full time basis, reporting to the ISC Controller Cluster, located in the Netherlands. The position is placed on our site in Sege, Malmö.
For further information about the position please contact Jeroen Visser, +31 71 308 69 01.
For information about the recruitment process please contact Elisabet Haraldsdottir, Talent Resourcing Partner, +46 70 350 17 99.For Union related questions:
Unionen: Jörgen Dahlgren +46 708-355249
Sveriges Ingenjörer och Akademikerna: Per-Ola Löfgren +46 708 84 53 48
Ledarna: Boris Parezanovic +46 708 35 52 55
Please apply via our online recruitment system. We do not accept applications via e-mail, these applications will be disregarded.
"We perform drug tests on all employees as a part of our effort to maintain a drug-free environment"
Do not forget to follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for regular updates of new exciting positions and stories about our achievements.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.