About the role
As a Warehouse Manager you will oversee operations to ensure that all incoming and outgoing inventory is processed according to schedule. Your duties include preparing schedules for Warehouse Associates and monitoring compliance with safety standards. You will lead the team by setting productivity goals, placing inventory orders, setting up logical organization systems and creating communication systems within the warehouse.
As a Warehouse Manager your major responsibilities includes:
- Inventory Management: Ensuring Target accuracy levels for Stock, Maintain and Ensure records available for stock movements, receipts and shipments. Optimize factory inventory levels considering warehouse capacity
- Warehouse Management: Drive continuous improvement to optimize warehouse layout and processes to improve productivity, ensure proper material handling, storage, order management, owning the warehouse team organization structure. Identify Potential
- Performance Management: Develop and maintain performance metrics for performance measurement, identify areas for improvement and ensure corrective actions are carried out as part of continuous improvement.
- Cost Management: Formulate the warehouse budget and ensure actual spend is in line with the budget through on-going cost controls. Own the cost-efficiency improvement operations.
- EHS: Implement safety principles, techniques, and procedures for safety within warehouse to ensure safe workplace. Establish environmentally sustainable work practices on the job.
- People management: Develop and maintain a productive warehouse team. Describe the responsibilities of roles within warehouse, identify the key skills required to perform these roles, establish the performance metrics for each role. Good working relationship with internal teams, suppliers and third party logistics providers.
This recruitment process is a collaboration with Adecco. The role as Warehouse Manager is a consultant assignment with starting date as soon as possible. The office is based in Malmö.About you
You are analytic, result oriented, well organized and have the ability to work under pressure. You can deliver high quality with tight deadlines. As a person you´re responsible, analytic and you have an ability to organize and prioritize.
Qualities we´re looking for in this role:
- Strong understanding of ERP systems especially SAP. SAP WM module knowledge is advantageous.
- Fundamental knowledge of procurement flow, material requirements planning, basic finance understanding with regards to stock management and sale.
- Good technical skills with an analytical mindset with a strong problem solving attitude.
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, Word and PowerPoint primarily)
- Good communication skills both verbally and written in English. Knowledge of Swedish is a most definitely a plus.
We will attribute great importance to personal suitability.About British American Tobacco
We´ve been around a long time - since 1902 in fact - and have evolved into one of the world´s leading consumer goods companies. We are proud of our history and excited about our transformation journey to build A Better Tomorrow by reducing the health impact of our business.
We are a leading FTSE company with truly international credentials. Spread across six continents, our regions are the United States of America; Americas and Sub-Saharan Africa; Europe and North Africa; and Asia-Pacific and Middle East.
Few consumer goods companies can claim over 150 million consumer interactions every day and distribution to over 11 million points of sale across more than 180 markets.
There are more than 55,000 BAT people worldwide. By joining BAT, you will be a part of a company with clear ethos that underpins a future-fit culture to deliver our vision to build A Better Tomorrow. Our ethos is about being Bold, Fast, Empowered, Diverse and Responsible.Contact details
If you have questions about the assignment or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact responsible recruiter:
Liridona Brahimi via firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions about registration, please contact our support: email@example.comWelcome with your application!We kindly ask you to write your application in English.Keywords
Warehouse manager, warehouse, supply chain, logistics, Malmö, Adecco, British American Tobacco