About the role
Smokeless Tocacco and Oral Nicotine products has recently begun expansion as a category globally with several product alternatives being developed by major tobacco companies. To achieve BAT´s objectives for the Smokeless Category the job holder will be responsible for required master data input and code creation in SAP system in close collaboration with Product Development and Local and Global NPI Teams to support Traditional and Modern Oral´s ability to meet increasing volume and category complexity demanded from markets.
Here´s what a Master Data Coordinator can expect in the day-to-day:
- Responsible for data input/code creation in SAP and internal systems
- Create, release and maintain product raw material and ingredient specifications
- Participate in NPI project kick-offs and action agreed tasks
- Support Product Team when needed in routine tasks
- Support Global Master Data Teams in different projects
This recruitment process is a collaboration with Adecco. The role as Master Data Coordinator is a consultant assignment with starting date as soon as possible.
The office is located in Malmö.About you
We are looking for someone with work experience in production, technology, quaity or product. We believe that you have a strong ability to plan and prioritize your workday, good analytical thinking and great attention to details.
Qualities we´re looking for in this role:
- Prior work experience in production, technology, quality and/or product
- Prior SAP experience
- Good PC skills
- Good communication both written and verbal
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
We will attribute great importance to personal suitability.About BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation.
Belonging, achieving, together
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women´s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner - one of 50 most sustainable companies
Collaboration, diversity, and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!Contact details
If you have questions about the assignment or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact responsible recruiter:
Marie Ekvall via email@example.com
If you have questions about registration, please contact our support: firstname.lastname@example.orgWelcome with you application!Sökord
Master Data Coordinator, computer, technology, production, BAT, Adecco, Skåne, Malmö, Lund