About the role
Are you passionate about marketing and want to begin your career in a leading global company? As a Junior Executive in Brand Activation you will be given a great start to your career and you will work in an environment that cultivates learning, collaboration and well-being. You will help deliver BAT´s strategy of shifting the business from a traditional tobacco company to a provider of next generation nicotine products. In this role you will be part of the offline team driving the deployment of brand activities in Sweden and you get the opportunity to network with other Junior Executives in the company network. The position is based in the company´s office in Malmö.
As a Junior Executive in Brand Activation your major responsibilities includes:
- Development of Brand activation plans for new brand activities to ensure optimal execution in field and long-term plans for activities
- Provide input into effective Agency benefits to guide the creative process for the implementation of campaigns of key missiles by shopper channel
- Drive development of end market offline campaign tough points based on brand guidelines
- Identify effective ways to attract and engage consumers through creative offline consumer activities
- Develop innovative and impactful methods for consumer communication in different shopper channels in collaboration with the Brand teams and Agencies
The role as Junior Executive in Brand Activation is a consultant assignment for 12 months with start as soon as possible. The assignment can lead to a permanent position in Strategic Planning or one of BAT´s Marketing departments depending on your desire and future aspirations.About you
We are looking for someone who finished their Master´s degree in Marketing or Business in the last 2 years or this summer. You are fluent in spoken and written English and you´re structured with strong communication skills. Fluency in one of the Scandinavian languages is beneficial.
To succeed in this role you need to have a creative and proactive mind-set and be able to perform under pressure, in a fast-changing environment. You are result oriented and you have excellent understanding of market and consumer/shopper dynamics.
Qualities we´re looking for in this role:
- Master´s degree in Marketing or Business in the last 2 years of this summer
- Advanced skills in Excel and Power Point
- Project management experience
We will attribute great importance to personal suitability.About BAT
We´ve been around a long time - since 1902 in fact - and have evolved into one of the world´s leading consumer goods companies. We are proud of our history and excited about our transformation journey to build A Better Tomorrow by reducing the health impact of our business. We are a Global top employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets. BAT s a Diversity leader in the Financial Times and also proud to be International Women´s Day Best Practice winner. Our brands are sold in over 200 markets and we have 44 factories in 42 countries.Contact details
If you have questions about the assignment or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact responsible recruiter:
Marie Ekvall via firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions about registration, please contact our support: email@example.comWelcome with your application!
We kindly ask you to write your application in English.Keywords
Junior Executive in Brand Activation, Marketing, Malmö, Adecco