Do you want to work within logistics/transportation and customer relations in English for a global company in an international environment? Are you driven by working in a communicative, coordinating and relationship-creating role? Then maybe the role as a Transport Coordinator at Yara is something for you! If you are a language chameleon and do have a special interest in other languages that you might master, especially in French, Spanish or Dutch its an advance!Information om uppdraget
Not far from Malmö Central Station on the way to the western harbor, Yara has their Center for Customer Service and Transport Management in newly renovated and bright premises.
Yara is now strengthening their Transport Management team further during a period in order to meet the increased demand. Academic Work therefore seeks for Yara's behalf a Transport Coordinator who wants to be part of a tight team and organization, where Transport has a central function.
Yara is a world-leading supplier that contributes to the production of food and renewable energy. Yara has recently been eliminated as the number 10 out of 50 companies that tops FORTUNE's prestigious "Changing the World" list for companies that achieve success by making good for the world. At Yara, they are about to focus on the employee and at the headquarters in Malmö you meet with an international environment with a working culture that is characterized by high cheerfulness and openness.
This is a consulting assignment, meaning that you are employed by Academic Work and work as a consultant at Yara. The assignment is on a full time basis for 6 months, with good chances of being extended.Arbetsuppgifter
The central part of your role as Transport Coordinator is to be responsible for moving Yara's transportation processes in Scandinavia forward.Your duties will include:
- Delivery planning for both inbound and outbound goods
- Optimize transport flows, which includes transport choices
- Verification that transport orders are executed on time
- Carry out continuous cost estimates for transportation
- Ensure that the Transport Management feature meets the company's requirements and needs
- Active cooperation with other transport coordinators
- Work in accordance with HESQ policy, primarily from Health and Safety, as well as relevant legislation
- Handling, registration and follow-up of complaints and complaints
- Start: ASAP
- Work extent: Full time, 6 month
- Location: Malmo
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Yara is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at email@example.com and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!Vi söker dig som
- Have postgraduate education in transport management, logistics or similar
- Experience of work with transport, order management or planning
- Fluent in English both in speech and writing
- Have good IT skills in MS Office. Experience in work in SAP is seen as merit
Its an advance if you have good speaking skills in French, Spanish or Dutch.
As a person, you are a driven and positive problem solver who can deliver excellent service at all times. You must work in a team environment, but at the same time be prepared to take responsibility. You are a person who understands the importance of developing and improving relationships as an important and continuous part of the role means that you will work with both logistic service providers and internal departments. You also have the ability to prioritize your tasks to achieve goals and budgeted performance levels. Because Yara is an organization in change, you are expected to be flexible, have the ability to adapt to change and have a desire to learn and go beyond your own comfort zone. Of course, you have a social interest that makes you feel comfortable in contact with customers and other contact areas.