If you want to work in an international environment in a team with great team spirit that does fun things together almost every week you should read this ad. We are looking for a Supply Chain Planner to our office in Malmö.
You will manage the overall supply chain scope, from demand forecasting to goods delivery for appointed products. This role is perfect for you if you thrive in taking responsibility and adapting to new situations. Apply today! The assignment starts as soon as possible.Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client looking for a Supply Chain Planner to their Malmö office. The position comes with responsibility and support from colleagues and the manager. You will be part of a fun team who do many things together such as after works and working out during the lunch hour. You will be working in an international environment where the company language is English and besides your colleagues in Sweden, you will be having contact with people in Asia and Germany. The office in Malmö is characterized by a multicultural environment.
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant. The assignment will be full time and will at first last for 6 months. There are good opportunities to be extended on the assignment, given that all parties are satisfied with the cooperation.Arbetsuppgifter
As a Supply Chain Planner you manage the overall supply chain scope, from demand forecasting to goods delivery for appointed products. This includes securing capacity for minimum 12 months out, creating and sending out purchase orders to supplier and following up upon delivery schedules and making sure the goods are delivered out to the customer as first committed. The planner needs to have full control of what is started in production and what is in stock to be able to respond to changes in demands both upsides and downsides. You will be responsible for some products, but you will also have the opportunity to collaborate with you collages.For example, you will:
- Establish production plans based on new incoming demand
- Give forecast to Suppliers for appointed products
- Follow up on the total capacity per supplier and also the given capacity
- Manage all required shipping documents directions and secure good communication with external logistics partners, both for internal and external (customers) requests
Vi söker dig som
We are looking for a person who is analytic, driven and who strive for having high quality in your work. There will be many things that requires your attention, why an ability to focus while maintaining the total picture is necessary. You also need a good ability to structure and organize your work and you need to be flexible and able to adjust to different situations at work. Furthermore, you have a positive attitude and a professional appearance. Last, but not least, you see this as a step forward in your career and you would love to work as a Supply Chain Planner.
When it comes to your previous experience, you have:
- A Bachelor degree in economics, service management, supply management or like wise
- Relevant experience from working with logistic or as a strategic purchaser, purchaser or supply manager
- Relevant experience from working in a customer related and administrative role
- Strong skill-set in Business English as this is the business language across the organization.
- Proficient skills in Excel
- Start: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Full-time 6 months with a big chance of extension
- Location: Malmö, Västra Hamnen
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from our customer is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.
* We strive to be an attractive employer to our consultants. In addition to collective agreement and a dedicated consultant manager, we offer you as a full time consultant a consultant portal, giving you access to several benefits. Read more [here]((https://www.academicwork.se/vart-erbjudande-till-heltidskonsulter)