Try your wings at an exciting assignment as a Sales Order Manager to a leading high-tech company in Malmö. This role is perfect for you if you thrive in taking responsibility. What makes this workplace stand out is that they have a lot of fun together and a welcoming, open environment. If you ever feel like you need a break, you can always challenge a colleague at a ping-pong game or sit down for a coffee for a few minutes. Apply today! The assignment starts at the beginning of February.Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client looking for a Sales Order Manager to their Global Sales team in Malmö. Entrepreneurship, innovation, motivated and solution-oriented employees combined with an open environment characterize this clients culture. You will be part of a fast-growing company, where they take care of their employees and help them develop and grow.
This is a consultant assignment. You will be employed by Academic Work and work as a consultant for our client. The assignment will be full time for six months. There are good opportunities to be extended on the assignment, given that all parties are satisfied with the cooperation.Arbetsuppgifter
As a Sales Order Manager you will work with be responsible for handling the complete customer order process through their ERP-system Navision. You will also be handling order processing, shipping and sale documentation. It is important that you always provide excellent customer service to customers and clients who call in and need assistance.
For example, you will also:
- Invoice processing and credit note documentation.
- Coordination and tracking of shipments and completed sales.
- Generation of sales reports and backlog tracking.
- Communication with internal/external customers in the context of order & delivery management.
- Assist in the preparation of sales measurement tools to track and monitor progress of sales
- Report data for business review and accounting purposes.
- Provide excellent customer service to customers who call in and need assistance.
- Identify and drive improvements within the team, through process and routine documentation.
Vi söker dig som
We are looking for a person who is analytical, self-motivated, and who strives to bring a high level of quality in your work. An ability to focus on details while maintaining the total picture is necessary. You also need a good ability to structure and organize your work and have excellent time management and organizational skills. Furthermore, you have a positive attitude and a professional appearance. Last, but not least, you see this as a step forward in your career and you would love to work as a Sales Order Manager.
When it comes to your previous experience, you have:
- 2-3 years experience from Sales, Order management or Demand planning.
- Proficient skills in ERP tool (preferably Navision)
- Excellent English skills (written and verbal) since English will be used daily
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point
It will be considered an additional qualification if you have experience from a similar business including many product variants, embedded products in the electronics industry.Other information
- Start: February
- Work extent: Full-time, 6 months with a chance of extension
- Location: Malmö, Västra Hamnen
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from client is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se
* We strive to be an attractive employer to our consultants. In addition to collective agreement and a dedicated consultant manager, we offer you as a full time consultant a consultant portal, giving you access to several benefits. Read more [here]((https://www.academicwork.se/vart-erbjudande-till-heltidskonsulter)