If you want to work in an international environment in a team with great team spirit that does fun things together almost every week you should read this ad. We are looking for a Sales Demand Planner to our office in Malmö. The Demand Planner creates and maintains forecast models for their customers, incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from sales, marketing, finance, retailer replenishment analysts, and other sources. This role is perfect for you if you thrive in taking responsibility. Apply today! The assignment starts at the beginning of February.Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client looking for a Sales Demand Planner to their office in Malmö. The Demand Planning position is responsible for all forecasting activities associated with customers and products. The Demand Planner creates and maintains forecast models for their customers, incorporating forecast information gathered from sales, marketing, finance, retailer replenishment analysts and other sources. This position leads the dialogue each month with key counterparts in Sales and Marketing regarding analysis of respective customer base and productsArbetsuppgifter
For example, you will:
- Create statistical forecasts.
- Review sales plans, customer finance budget updates or latest estimates and demand drivers.
- Achieve demand forecasts by collaborating in the planning process with sales, marketing and finance personnel.
- Provide input to volume planning.
- Prepare and maintain relevant reports pertaining to demand planning process
Vi söker dig som
We are looking for a person who is analytical, driven and who strives to bring a high level of quality in your work. An ability to focus on details while maintaining the total picture is necessary. You also need a good ability to structure and organize your work and have excellent time management and organizational skills. Furthermore, you have a positive attitude and a professional appearance. Last, but not least, you see this as a step forward in your career and you would love to work as a Sales Demand Planner.
When it comes to your previous experience, you have:
- Worked 3-5 years with sales controlling, demand planning, sales forecasting
- Excellent english skills (written and verbal).
- Proficient skills in the CRM-tool and ERP tool
* Proficient skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point