Are you looking for new experiences within finance? Then the position as Purchase-to-Pay Specialist might just be your next step! Our client is looking for a flexible and driven person to take on the role as PtP Finance Specialist. The company is a global business, leading in its field. Here you will be given the opportunity to develop your professional skills at an organization in motion. Does this sound interesting? Dont wait - send us your application today!Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client looking for a Purchase-to-Pay Specialist to join their team in Malmö. You will be a part of a finance department, working closely with your coworkers. The office vibe is described as vibrant and high paced - a perfect match for someone energetic and driven.
This job is a staffing position, which means that you will be employed by Academic Work and work as a consultant at our client.Arbetsuppgifter
The role is challenging as the environment is fast moving and the finance function within the company is in transformation. Your network will be extensive - you will work with all functions within the Nordics, external parties (vendors, auditors etc.) as well as the PtP Center of Excellence in the Netherlands.For example, you will:
- Supervise the Invoice processing from scanning of invoice to payment to vendor
- Liaise with suppliers and business to improve performance - prepare documentation, training, provide knowledge transfer etc.
- Support the outsourcing partner with complicated matters, support Indexing of invoices
- Manage all PtP balance sheet accounts and ensure they are qualitatively reconciled with no backlog (vendor ledger, GR/IR, invoice pool, suspense accounts etc.)
Vi söker dig som
For this position, you will need to have:
- An education within Finance
- 3-5 years of experience from working in similar roles
- Experience from working in a relevant ERP system
- Speak and write in business level English
- Speak and write fluently in one of the Nordic languages
It will be considered an additional qualification if you
* Have experience from SAP and/or Microsoft Dynamics AX
As a person our client expect you to be flexible and able to drive changes. You are communicative, able to work cross functional with a high engagement and with a service minded approach.Other information
- Start: Immediately, with deference to time of notice
- Work extent: 6 months, full time
- Location: Malmö
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from our client is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.