Katam Technologies is a team of ambitious entrepreneurs who want to revolutionize the forest industry through game breaking technologies and services. We are now looking for an Inside sales coordinator who can manage our constant flow of inbound customer leads.Information om uppdraget
Katam is a green tech startup founded 2016 in Lund. We provide the forest sector with data to support operational as well as long-term strategic decisions. Forest data is acquired by using tools such as smartphone, drones and other data sources. By using patented algorithms, artificial intelligence and Katams forest experts, forest data is transformed into valuable decision-making facts for our customers around the world. More precise forest management will increase the wood volume growth and production yield. These are key components for reducing CO2 net emission and at same time driving business for the global forest industry.You are offered
- Opportunity to work for a tech startup company with the ambition to change the international forestry with new disruptive methods and services for increased productivity and environmental benefits
- International collaborations and partnerships all around the world, in particular South America, Europe and Southeast Asia
- Daily customer lead management. Identify customer needs by initial mail or chat conversations and transfer high potential prospects to B2B sales team
- Manage incoming customer support questions (first line support), coordinate second line support staff, monitor and follow up each individual customer case
- Manage our semi-automated online sales pipelines. Monitor and follow up customers onboarding journey for Katams smartphone app and web portal
- Responsible for tracking all the sales inquiries and business transactions of the company
- Monitor user behavior using Google Analytics and make weekly reports
Vi söker dig som
- Previous inside sales or customer services experience
- Ability of possessing organization, problem-solving, customer service, communication, and multitasking skills
- Interest in communication with individual customers to understand customer needs for further guidance within Katams sales channels
- Experience with analytics and online advertising is desirable
- Experience from Hubspot (or similar CRM system) and Google Analytics is desirable
- Experience from working in IT/tech startup environment is desirable
- Strong verbal and written skills in English. Familiarity with Swedish, Spanish and/or Portuguese is beneficial
- Technical knowledge and interest in order to understand our offering. To fit in, you need to be curious to learn about forest management and advanced IT technologies
- Start: Asap/ Upon agreement
- Work extent: Part-time with a flexible schedule which you can plan yourself, with the opportunity to work about 2 days a week. Most work can be done remotely.
- Location: HQ in Malmö/Lund
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Katam Technologies that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.