As a Business Analyst at Atos Medical you will have a key position to help the company truly understand their customers needs and preferences, by turning big data into customer insights. If you are looking for an opportunity to explore data from its raw form and use data to drive business this is the role for you. You will be a part of a growing medical device business where you make an actual impact in customers life and for those who breathe through a neck stoma.
- Join a challenging and rewarding company where there is no limit to your growth!Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Atos Medical looking for a Junior Business Analyst to their head office in Malmö, Hyllie.
Atos Medical is a specialized medical device company and the market and technology leader for voice and pulmonary rehabilitation for cancer patients who breathe through a neck stoma. Managing to stay at this position Atos Medical knows the importance of being close to and understand their users and will always continue to learn from them. Atos puts Consumer Insights at the heart of decision-making to create a great customer experience.
This is where you as a Business Analyst and your other 2 team members in Malmö will play a vital role in the continued success of the company to drive insights and commercial activation of their end-users based on big data. The team based in Malmö will further be part of a bigger global team who works closely together with local country teams to continuously grow and develop the future business. To be close to the business the position as Business Analyst will include up to 30 days travel per year.
This is a position that will give you the opportunity to grow both on a professional and personal level!Arbetsuppgifter
As a Business Analyst you will report directly to the Head of Consumer Insights. You will be responsible for providing effective data analyses and reports, with the objective of prompting data driven decisions.
Your main tasks will be:
- Execute quantitative customer data analytics to drive deeper insights for the business
- Drive segmentation and targeting and other multidimensional consumer insights to generate impactful knowledge
- Perform real-time global performance analyses
- Partner the local market/countries, to define actions and priorities based on consumer data
- Collaborate with Finance, Sales and Marketing teams to ensure that identified improvements can be brought to life and implemented into the business
Vi söker dig som
- Bachelor or M.Sc. in data science, quantitative economics, Business or similar technical degree where you have been studying and working with data analytics.
- Experience in gathering and combining large data sets from multiple sources and apply quantitative modeling and analytics with the ability to interpret data and make recommendations
- Experience in translating large amounts of complex data into simple and meaningful reports
- High level of communicative ability in English, both oral and written
- Needs to have a thought-out plan for moving and temporarily place to live in Malmö, Sweden
It is meritorious if you have
* Experience in using analytical and reporting tools such as SQL, R and/or Power BI or similar
If you have experience in data analytics and are willing to invest time, energy and commitment to your work to develop Atos business - you can be a great candidate for this role! You need to be driven by both business and technology to conduct activities that affect the organizations business performance as the position demands both strategical insights and willingness to dive into data.Other information
- Start: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Fulltime
- Location: Malmö
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Atos Medical that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.