Serious fun! That is the philosophy an Account Manager at Celemi should have when joining our journey of pushing boundaries on gamified learning. Are you looking for the possibility of combining international travel (to France, Dubai or Germany to name a few) with meeting market leading corporations, while working with a game-changing product within the learning and development industry? Well, look no further!Information om uppdraget
As Account Manager you will work in a highly collaborative and international environment as a part of the Sales & Marketing team. At our HQ in Malmö, you have a great view over the harbor as well as easy access to the central station, offering great connection to the rest of the world.
Celemi is the market leader in the gamification and learning business. We design, sell, and deliver competitive, engaging learning solutions that help their clients move to higher levels of performance. Our business simulations are designed to increase business acumen and organizational alignment. As an Account Manager at Celemi you will help fuel our clients success, and of course have some serious fun along the wayYou are offered
- The opportunity to develop within B2B-sales with an international customer base
- International travels within Europe and the Middle East at least 30 days/year
- A solid introduction, a present and attentive Team leader, and your own mentor - All in order for you to get the best start possible!
- A chance to influence your own career and development. Your main responsibility will always be to drive sales, but there are several directions for you to develop in. Focus on existing Key Accounts, or prospecting new clients? Facilitate lots of sessions or just a few? Focus on direct clients or our amazing partner network? And maybe spend some of your time supporting our marketing team with content on strategy or leadership? Together we will find a role that suits where you are today, and in which direction you want to go. Break away from boring!
- An opportunity to join the offices in Asia or USA after you have worked at HQ in Malmö for a few years
- Increase revenue streams within Celemis portfolio through existing customers, but also identify and prospect new clients
- Follow up on incoming leads by identifying and clarifying their needs. Based on this information you will negotiate and propose the best possible solution for the customer
- Tweaking the solutions to create a seminar that fits your customers specific needs. But always with the base of Celemis specialty-business simulations that empower employees and support strategy implementation
- Conducting and facilitating training seminars based on Celemis business simulations to customers in Europe and the Middle East
- Taking part in and organizing events with prospects and partner organizations
Vi söker dig som
- A relevant University degree, ideally within business
- At least 3 years of experience working within consultative selling
- Fluency in English, both writing and speaking. All your daily communication will be in English; our Malmö sales team is international
It will be considered an extra qualification if you...
- Have worked with sales in a B2B environment or as a KAM
- Have experience from the IT industry and a passion for IT and digital solutions
- Fluency in additional languages, preferably French or German
- It is an advantage if you can communicate in Swedish
- Experience of working in CRM systems, preferably Salesforce
As a person you are:
- Well-adept at building and maintaining long-term relationships
- Start: Omgående, enligt överenskommelse
- Work extent: Full-time, Permanent position
- Location: Malmö, one-minute walk from the central station
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. Kindly direct all your questions to Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase