Work in an IT department that makes a difference to healthcare In Europe. Cyber security is an area which is becoming more important over time, since threats from external parties are expected to increase, both long term and semi long term. Continue to develop and contribute with your knowledge in an organization that just like you, values quality and where IT security is a crucial part of the business future!Information om uppdraget
OneMed, as a company, supplies the healthcare system with goods and services, therefore they handle sensitive personal information on their customers behalf. OneMed were early on the market in investing in different types of IT-security as well as executing tests to protect themselves from infringement and other disturbances and have so far been able to deal with the various situations that have presented themselves quickly, and without any greater impact. OneMed has an established team that deals with these questions, and now they wish to expand with an IT-security specialist.Arbetsuppgifter
As an IT-security specialist you are expected to be well versed in IT-security questions, as well as being strong within process-, documentation- and risk management.
Your main working tasks will be to, together with the other team members at IS/IT;
- Go through and update all processes that concern Cyber security and the IT security area
- Participate in training and testing of all coworkers within the concern
- Contribute in periodic risk management within the field
- Go through and update information regarding the systems and the overall architecture of the security used
- Be a part in projects and forums where new systems and services are introduced, in order to ensure that the security questions are dealt with early within every venture
- Participate in the collaboration with external parties within the area regarding excellence or external testing
Vi söker dig som
- Has a post-secondary education from IT, systems science or other equivalent education
- Has at least one to two years' work experience in IT security and wants to work in a supportive role with a lot of personal responsibility
- Speaks and writes English fluently
The competencies for this position are:
- Take initiative
To be successful in this role you need to be logical and understand the IT flow from start to finish. We will place great emphasis on personality in this recruitment. We therefore like to see that in your application you can clearly justify why it feels exciting to work in an analytical role and why IT security interests you.Other information
- Start: September
- Work extent: Full time, 6 months
- Location: Malmö
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from OneMed that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Due to the holiday period during the summer, the feedback on your application will be extended. If your application is received between week 29-32, you will receive feedback from week 33.