If you want to work in an international environment in a team with great team spirit that does fun things together almost every week you should read this ad. We are looking for a High Volume Planner with interest in system to a leading high tech company's office in Malmö. This role is perfect for you if you thrive in taking responsibility and working within a fast pace environment!Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client looking for a High Volume Planner to their office located in Malmö's central parts. At our clients office you work in a fast pace and innovative environment.
Together with engaged team members the supply chain department always strive towards developing one another and the organizations business. The position comes with responsibility and support from colleagues and the manager. You will be part of a fun team who do many things together such as after works and working out during the lunch hour. You will be working in an international environment where the company language is English and besides your colleagues in Sweden, you will be having contact with people in Asia and Germany. The office in Malmö is characterized by a multicultural environment.
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at our clients office. The assignment will be full time temp job with a period of 6 months to begin with. There are good opportunities to be extended on the assignment, given that all parties are satisfied with the cooperation.Arbetsuppgifter
As a High Volume Planner you manage the overall supply chain scope, from demand forecasting to goods delivery for appointed products. This includes securing capacity for minimum 12 months out, creating and sending out purchase orders to supplier and following up upon delivery schedules and making sure the goods are delivered out to the customer as first committed. The planner needs to have full control of what is started in production and what is in stock to be able to respond to changes in demands both upsides and downsides. You will be responsible for some products, but you will also have the opportunity to collaborate with you collages.
- Establish production plans based on new incoming demand
- Give forecast to Suppliers for appointed products
- Follow up on the total capacity per supplier and the given capacity
- Manage all required shipping documents directions and secure good communication with external logistics partners, both for internal and external (customers) requests
- Develop and support the supply chain system
Vi söker dig som
We are looking for a person who is analytic, driven and who strive for having high quality in your work. There will be many things that requires your attention, why an ability to focus while maintaining the total picture is necessary. You also need a good ability to structure and organize your work and you need to be flexible and able to adjust to different situations at work. Last, but not least, you see this as a step forward in your career and you would love to work as a High Volume Planner with responsibility for the supply chain system.
When it comes to your previous experience, you have:
- A Bachelor degree in economics, service management, supply management or like wise
- Have a great interest and experience within working in different system
- Relevant experience from working with logistic or as a strategic purchaser, purchaser or supply manager
- Relevant experience from working in a customer related and administrative role
- Strong skill-set in Business English as this is the business language across the organization.
- Proficient skills in Excel
Last but not least, we want you to be you! Our client value our differences and believe that diversity makes us better. It is important is that you bring a positive attitude together with a friendly and team-oriented approach!Other information
- Start: April or by agreement
- Work extent: Full-time, 6 months with a chance of extension
- Location: Malmö, Västra Hamnen
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from our customer is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work
* Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
* We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at email@example.com and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!