Under its own brand, Air1 Yara produces and supplies AdBlue (a pure water based urea solution) to various customers like oil companies, vehicle producers and transport companies. AdBlue is used to reduce harmful nitrous oxide emissions in diesel-powered vehicles like trucks, busses, cars and tractors. Academic Work for Yaras Supply Chain organization is now recruiting consultants as Customer Service Specialists for its central customer service center. You will be part of an international team where your work effort will be a crucial for Yara´s further success.Information om uppdraget
Not far from Malmö Central Station on the way to the western harbor, Yara has their Center for Customer Service and Transport Management in newly renovated and bright premises.
Yara is now strengthening the Customer Service team further during a period for their french market in order to meet the increased demand. Academic Work therefore seeks for Yara's behalf a french speakig Customer Service Specialist who wants to be part of a tight team and organization, where Customer Service has a central function.
Yara is a world-leading supplier that contributes to the production of food and renewable energy. Yara has recently been eliminated as the number 10 out of 50 companies that tops FORTUNE's prestigious "Changing the World" list for companies that achieve success by making good for the world. At Yara, they are about to focus on the employee and at the headquarters in Malmö you meet with an international environment with a working culture that is characterized by high cheerfulness and openness.
This is a consulting assignment, meaning that you are employed by Academic Work and work as a consultant at Yara. The assignment is on a fulltime basis for 6 months.Arbetsuppgifter
Your role as Customer Service Specialist is to provide customer service support to Yaras customers. This includes the following responsibilities:
- Liaise with customers and external service providers for delivery planning to ensure that best possible customer service is provided, and delivery services are optimized
- Process, check and manage sales orders from point of entry to delivery using agreed systems and procedures
- Liaises with Sales Managers to provide updates, verify information and resolve customer enquiries as required
- Help and support colleagues in other areas when required
Vi söker dig som
- Fluent french speaker and good speaking skills in English. Additional language are considered an asset.
- Experience from working within the field of customer service, for example working in retail, hotel/restaurant or call center
- An educational background within economy, service, logistics etc.
- Excellent administration skills and pays attention to details
- Excellent PC skills, competent in Microsoft Office and SAP knowledge is an asset
As a person, you are positive and self-motivated; the role requires you to deliver excellent customer service at all times, keeping the customer in focus. Since you´ll be working in a new international team, we assume you´re a good team player, developing and improving relationships with both customers and internal departments, with an insight on the importance of co-operation. Furthermore, you are responsible and conscientious for the work tasks as well as the overall result and does what is needed to be done for the organization to achieve its goals. You also have the ability to prioritize the workload in order to meet goals and budgeted levels of performance. Since Yara is a fast moving organization, we expect you have the ability to adapt to changes and willingness to learn and stepping outside your comfort zone.Other information
- Work extent: Full time, 6 month
- Location: Malmo
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Yara is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase. If you have a last date for application, keep in mind that you cannot close the advert before all applications has been reviewed.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.xx