Are you a student at a university who want to gain valuable experiences for the future? Do you want to focus on first-class service and get the opportunity to work in a big international company? In this role, you become the company's representative and voice in an international team where you also get the opportunity to show your creative side in the customers' requests for interior decor tips. A sense of service combined with your own responsibility and good collaborative ability makes you the right person for this service. Take the chance and become part of this great team!Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client CarpetVista looking for ambitious and serviceminded students who wants to work in their customer success.
After a rapid expansion, CarpetVista is now the world's largest carpet store online. There are 52,000 unique carpets, in different sizes and categories. The range extends from nomadic and classic carpets to modern and the most exclusive silk carpets.
As part of the CarpetVistas organization you will be working in a highly collaborative and international environment with a diverse group of talented people continuously improving. The team, with approximately 17 people from all over the world, is committed to give the customer the ultimate experience. CarpetVista is a globally oriented company offering a culture with high energy, team orientation and an open climate. Being a learning organization with great emphasis on continuous development, there will be plenty of opportunities for the right person to grow professionally.
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at Carpetvista. As a consultant at Academic Work. You are offered
* As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
This job will be part time during your studies and will be long-term for the right person, given that all parties are satisfied with the cooperation. This recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and the customer's request is that all calls and emails around this service go to Academic Work.Arbetsuppgifter
In this role you will help all customers with their incoming enquiries and your main responsibility is to provide customers with the best possible service and to help resolve their problems/questions in a quick and effective manner. Your responsibilities include, for example:
- Receive and manage customer matters via mail and phone
- Monitoring of orders, and always keeping the customer regularly informed of ongoing deliveries
- Collaborate with the warehouse regarding supplies and products
- Perform other administrative tasks
CarpetVista is working to help people to a home they love and because carpets are a big feature of the home's interior, we would like you to have your own interior interest to be able to respond to customers even in these issues. Here you need to be sensitive to the customer's wishes in order to help the customer to the right decision based on this.
The customer service is manned seven days a week, so we also like you to be flexible with regard to your working hours. The opening hours are weekdays between 8-20, Saturdays between 10-18 and Sundays between 10-16. You will be part of a pool with eight students who will help to work these shifts, but you are expected to be available to work approximately 10 - 12 hours a week.Vi söker dig som
- Are studying at Collage or University and have at least 1,5 years left of studies
- Are fluent in English, both in speech and writing
It will be considered an additional qualification if you
- Is multilingual, especially if you can speak Swedish, German, French, Danish, Italian, Polish, Romanian, Hungarian, Japanese, Norwegian, Czech, Greek, Spanish, Portuguese
- If you have previous experience from working in service jobs
As a person you are a real problem solver who places great emphasis on delivering high service. You are flexible, communicative and adapt your approach according to the situation and the customer's needs. Last but not least, you are careful in your documentation and have the ability to work independently and drive your own work forward. We hope you want to participate in the development of CarpetVista's customer service and continue to spread the positive energy that already exists in the team!Other information
- Start: As soon as possible
- Work extent: 10 - 12 hours a week
- Location: Malmö
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from CarpetVista that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.