Do you want to focus on first-class service and get the opportunity to work in a growing Swedish company where you become the company's representative? Granuldisk is taking part in developing the future of ware washing solutions for a global market, and drives their company with transparency, nature long-term relations and an innovative climate strategy. Take the chance and become part of this great team!Information om uppdraget
Granuldisk is on the mission to achieve a positive impact on environment through their solutions for commercial kitchens. The company´s ware washing solutions are state of the art with a strong footprint in a growing global market. Together they develop smart, sustainable and economical ware washing solutions aiming to save the most important element - the water. The blasting granule technology along with high temperatures are conveying a hygienic clean result in very few minutes.
Granuldisk´s products reflect a high-quality regarding design, functionality and ease of use across the lifetime. You will be part of a company certified as a Great Place to Work. In the role as a Customer Service Agent you will belong to a team consisting of four dedicated people who works closly together.You are offered
- A consultant assignment. You will be employed by Academic Work and work as consultant for our client full time for six months to start with. There are good opportunities to be extended on the assignment, provided that all parties are satisfied with the cooperation.
- As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
- Order processing in Dynamics AX 2009 and Dynamics 365
- Delivery planning together with Production manager
- Maintenance of customer data in ERP and CRM Systems
- Freight - booking
- Handling export documents
- Handling claims
Other frequent tasks in this position are to take incoming calls, be a support when it comes to fairs, to invoice customers and perform credit checks. Another task within this position to do CSP (customer satisfaction process) calls, that is to call customer and ensure that we have happy customers. The company will change business systems and you will be part of the project.Vi söker dig som
- Five years experience of a job within service or equivalent
- A completed high school education
- Fluent in both Swedish and English
It is meritorious if you:
- Are speaking german or/and french since the company have offices there
- Have experience within export, since the company have many customers outside Sweden
- Have a technical interest and want to learn more about the company's products
- Start: According to agreement
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Malmö
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from customer that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase. If you have a last date for application, keep in mind that you cannot close the advert before all applications has been reviewed.