AWA is a leading intellectual property firm with 350 employees across 19 offices in Belgium, China, Denmark, Hong Kong, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden and Switzerland.
The AWA Group is growing and is in an exciting phase in its development. The organisation has evolved from a mainly Swedish and Scandinavian organisation to a more global and complex organisation. AWA's clients are innovation intensive companies operating around the world. To meet client demands AWA needs to focus on developing its offerings and drive operational excellence. This includes developing new digital solutions and improving business processes that support client and employee satisfaction and drive profitability.
AWA is now looking for their new Global Credit Manager to be a part of this development.Responsibilities as Global Credit Manager:
Qualifications and experience
- Global process owner for accounts receivable and credit management
- Contact with third parties regarding credit assessment and similar services
- Responsibility for the application portfolio related to invoicing, payments, credit management and analysis - including support to other users both within and outside the finance function
- Personnel responsibility for 2-3 people within the process area
- Reporting to the CFO regarding the process area’s permits, challenges and risks as well as monthly follow-up of KPIs
- Occasional hands-on work within accounts receivable and credit management
- Drive and participate in change projects based on the overall CFO agenda
To be considered for this role you have a university degree within Business Administration or similar and approximately 10 years of work experience, the majority of which should be in finance, business management or business-related IT. You have significant experience of financial processes, specifically accounts receivable and credit management. You also have experience with financial systems from larger companies and a good understanding of its role in the overall IT landscape. If you have been leading and developing teams it is considered an advantage.Personal characteristics
Strong communication and interpersonal skills are important and you have the ability to challenge the organization in a humble and assuring way. You need to have the drive and ability to take ownership. You have a solution-oriented attitude and enjoy working with improvements and to develop both yourself, the team and the whole finance department.Location:
AWA is a leading consultancy firm in intellectual property (IP) with presence in Europe and Asia. Our clients are innovation-intensive companies, ranging from startups to owners of the world's most well-known brands and patent portfolios. We help them turn their ideas and innovations into business opportunities. Our 200 patent attorneys, attorneys-at-law and other IP professionals are experts in IP strategy and patents, trademarks, designs, copyright and domain names. AWA was founded in 1897 and has 350 employees across 19 offices in Belgium, China, Denmark, Hong Kong, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden and Switzerland. In 2019 we reported sales of EUR 84 million. AWA is 100% owned by its employees and is certified as a Great Place to Work.Application
In this recruitment, AWA is partnering with Meritmind. For more information, please feel free to contact Viktoria Asp at 073 748 20 92 or email@example.com. Interviews and selection process will be ongoing, so please send us your application as soon as possible. The position is available to apply for as long as the ad is shown on our website.Please note this before submitting your application (in accordance with the GDPR legislation)
We look forward to receiving your application!
- Your application should not contain personal data relating to civil status, family situation / children, ethnic origin, age, political opinion, religious or philosophical belief, union membership, health or sexual orientation.
- Make sure that your name and contact details are included in your resume.
- It is only possible to attach one document, so please include CV and personal letter in the same file.
- Your application will be sent when you select file and click open.