We are now looking for an Investor Relations and Corporate Communications Manager to join our team at the AAK headquarters in Malmö, Sweden. This role combines an exciting mix of communication, finance and business understanding. As Investor Relations and Corporate Communications Manager, you will enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-moving, and autonomous environment, with the purpose of establishing efficient communication between AAK and its stakeholders, including equity analysts, current and potential shareholders, and media. In this role, you have high ambitions to implement best practices across all areas. You will work directly with senior executives as well as with other functions and business areas to build internal networks and ensure consistent and integrated communications across various channels. You will be reporting to AAK's Group Chief Financial Officer.About the role
Your responsibility will be to set goals and strategies for investor relations activities and external and internal communication. In this position, you will act as point of contact for equity analysts, investors and media and you will play a key role in the development of AAK's communication to external and internal stakeholders. You will do this together with a team of two Communications Specialists reporting to this role.Furthermore, you will:
- Drive corporate messaging for use with key stakeholders, including investors. Partner with the CEO and CFO on investor relations and investor-related communications.
- Provide leadership, direction, and management of all external and internal communications initiatives.
- Plan and manage the execution of investor activities and major projects such as capital markets days, annual general meetings, investor/analyst meetings, and roadshows.
- Analyze and target investors and schedule investor meetings to support interaction with the institutional investment community.
- Continuously build and strengthen the relationships with equity analysts with the goal of improving the research coverage of the company.
- Make presentations to roadshows and other investor activities.
- To the Executive Management, provide competitive intelligence; analyzing the market, stakeholders, such as equity analysts and media, as well as the feedback from the investment community.
- Build and drive communication strategies, including contributing to the development of AAK's equity story (investment case).
- Build internal and external networks and ensure consistent and integrated communications across various channels.
- Establish and cultivate relationships with media.
- Act as AAK's spokesperson to investors, equity analysts and media.
- Take ownership of the company's website and intranet ensuring relevant content, identifying and implementing opportunities for further optimization, and increasing usage across markets.
To succeed in this role, you have a university master's degree in Finance or Business Administration, but more importantly, you have several years of experience from a relevant job sector. Experience with investor relations is of great advantage, as is experience from the food ingredients industry. PowerPoint, Excel and Word are mastered at a very high level.
You have very good communication skills, verbally and in writing, and your presentation skills are at a high level. As you will be working globally, you must have an international mindset, supported by a high level of proficiency in spoken and written Swedish and English.
Strong attention to details and process skills are behaviors that you possess. In the role as Investor Relations and Corporate Communications Manager you need to have the capacity to lead projects. You have strong analytical skills and financial acumen with a high ability to interpret and explain the company's financial results and figures and stock market data.
As a person, you thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires independence and self-confidence. You are highly motivated and a learner that enjoys taking initiatives, finding new ways of working and being proactive.
Your strong interpersonal skills make you a proactive 'can do' team player that operates with a sense of urgency. As the position involves both internal and external collaboration, a key requirement is to enjoy working as part of a team, sharing ideas and jointly completing assignments.
Ability and willingness to frequent travel is a must.In return AAK offers
At AAK, initiative, innovation, improvement and teamwork are in focus.Contact details:
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Investment in training and development
- A culture that empowers you to be innovative and allows you to challenge convention
- Commitment to smarter global collaboration, learning and sharing of best practices in a virtual team environment
- Rewards that reflect individual performance
For further information about the position and the professional opportunities, please contact CFO Fredrik Nilsson at +46 708 95 22 21 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
For information about the recruitment process, please contact HR Manager Malin Olsson at +46 454 823 21 or via email@example.com
If the position matches your interest, please submit your application with relevant enclosures in English soonest possible as applications are evaluated continuously. Last day to apply is September 20.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.
AAK prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, religion, veteran status, and any other class of individuals protected from discrimination under state or federal law in any aspect of the access to, admission, or treatment of students in its programs and activities, or in employment and application for employment.