AAK is looking for a business-oriented Global Learning and Development Manager who wants to be a part of creating blended and impactful learning solutions, including e-learning. E-learning is still under development in AAK and the position holder will have a large influence in how this area will be developed during the coming years, to even stronger support the business.
The position is located in Malmö, reporting to our Global HR Director.A short and brief job description:
- Create, launch, own and measure a scalable and impactful learning and development approach with processes and tools to equip the organization to develop competencies and manage change. Development of e-learning/online training is a vital part. To be able to deliver high-quality training you need to work closely with business leaders and functional leaders.You need to be able to measure and follow up to report on the effectiveness and efficiency of the training and development programs.
- Be responsible for and drive The AAK Trainee Program, a global and renowned program, now running for the sixth time. You will be responsible for planning, recruiting, developing, running and evaluating the program and to ensure that it enables the right talents for the future.
- Be responsible for the Performance process and tools. Measure, follow up and support the organization with the process.
- Be responsible for the administration of AAK's Employee Engagement Survey that is carried out every other year as well as prepare, launch, report and co-ordinate the activities following the survey.
- You will also, together with the Global HR Director, work on several recurring HR related issues and administrative tasks.
You will be a part of, and sometimes also responsible for, global HR projects.
You will also be a part of a global HR team together with seven local HR Managers and the Global HR Director.Qualifications:
- University degree in the HR area
- Minimum 5-7 years of professional experience from relevant business.
- Experience from working with e-learning is a must
- Experience from building and running a Learning and development system, preferably with experience from using Cornerstone
- Strong project management skills, able to meet deadlines, deliver on objectives and work in teams as well as individual.
- Excellent skills in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
As a person:
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills
- You take a lot of initiatives and have a good feeling for sense of urgency and meeting deadlines.
- You need to be able to balance between teamwork as well as working independently.
- You are flexible and resilient without losing the main focus.
Contacts and application
- You can handle complex information with the aim to always make complicated things simple.
For further information about the position, please contact Jonas Berndtsson, Global HR Director, +46 701 456 436 email@example.comIf you have questions about the recruitment process, please contact Malin Olsson, on +46 454 823 21 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit your application soonest possible as applications are evaluated continuously. Last day for application is April 5. Applications via email are not accepted.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.
AAK prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, religion, veteran status, and any other class of individuals protected from discrimination under state or federal law in any aspect of the access to, admission, or treatment of students in its programs and activities, or in employment and application for employment.