Would you like to be part of the future journey of a company that has grown 35 quarters in a row by enabling the food industry to offer consumers healthy and sustainable food? Does it motivate you to work close to top management, driving business critical strategic projects and supporting strategy execution and implementation? Are you looking for a position with significant development opportunities in a global organization? Then take a closer look at this exciting career opportunity.
As we are moving into the execution of our new corporate strategy and its strategic roadmap projects and activities, we are establishing a strategy office to ensure that we progress according to the plan. We are thus looking for an analytical and structured Corporate Strategy Project Leader. The role of the Corporate Strategy Project Leader includes leading and/or participating in selected strategic roadmap projects aimed at enabling the future growth of AAK. Furthermore, the Corporate Strategy Project Leader supports that we track all the projects and activities in the strategic roadmap and must work to create awareness and engagement in the organization around the strategic roadmap projects and activitiesAbout the position
Corporate Strategy Project Leader's daily tasks and responsibilities:
Who are you?
- Manages strategic roadmap projects defined by the CEO and executive management
- Participates in other strategic roadmap projects as active team member or by supporting and challenging the project leaders and teams on an ad-hoc basis
- Identifies needs for future strategic roadmap items, e.g. new competencies, systems, processes, initiatives, etc. to raise the bar in AAK
- Ensures timely availability of data to track progress (e.g. KPIs) by following up with data providers to ensure that data gets submitted and by securing that the data is structured and communicated in the appropriate formats and channels such as Tableau
- Analyses data and KPI's and challenge the business/project owner
- Prepares monthly report on progress and KPI tracking
- Prepares regular update material for ExCom and Board of Directors meetings as well as quarterly Global Leadership conference calls
- Prepares communication material to create awareness and engagement in the organization, e.g. quarterly newsletters and Intranet information on progress and local activities related to the strategic roadmap
- The position is based in Malmö, Sweden. You will report to the Head of Corporate Strategy.
- You have preferably worked as a management consultant for some 3-4 years and are looking for your next job in the industry. Alternatively, you have been applying your business acumen and financial skills in a corporate commercial/strategy function and/or as a financial controller. Regardless of the previous role, you have ideally worked with all aspects of strategy analysis and development, driving agendas and projects, advising clients/executive management.
- Experience leading high profile, cross functional projects.
- Demonstrated in-depth understanding of industry complexities from a financial, competitive, commercial, technological and regulatory perspective.
- Experience from working in an international corporate culture.
- Relevant business or financial education at Master level.
- Fluent in English orally and in writing. Other languages will be an advantage.
What we offer
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Pragmatic and capable of actively driving problem solving and communication with limited support
- Flexible and collaborative mind-set with the ability to form and manage project teams
- High drive and self-motivation combined with high ethical and compliance standards
- Punctual and structured with an eye for details securing a high level of consistency and quality
- Proven stakeholder management skills and power to influence and challenge at all levels
- Empathetic with strong interpersonal skills, culture affinity and an open, straightforward, and unpretentious style
AAK offers you a versatile job in a central function critical to the future success of the company. You will have great impact on the substance of the position and a high degree of exposure to executive management in a very dynamic and exciting company and industry. AAK is keen on developing both your professional and personal skills, and for the right candidate this position will be a great platform for further career development in a global organisation with more than 3.800 colleagues working in our offices and factories in some 25 countries.Contacts and application
For further information about the position, please contact Carsten Jæger, Head of Corporate Strategy, +46 705 226 481 or firstname.lastname@example.org If you have questions about the recruitment process, please contact HR Manager Malin Olsson, on +46 454 823 21 or email@example.com.
Please submit your application soonest possible as applications are evaluated continuously. Last day for application is January 19. Applications via email are not accepted.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.
AAK prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, religion, veteran status, and any other class of individuals protected from discrimination under state or federal law in any aspect of the access to, admission, or treatment of students in its programs and activities, or in employment and application for employment.