You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says.
We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come and see things a little differently with us.Who you are
For this role we are looking for a passionate leader that loves working with accounting, tax, and treasury. You are an open-minded team player, a strong communicator with the capacity to influence decisions and create energy and commitment within the organisation. You build strong networks and relationships, both within and outside of the own organization.Furthermore you:
- demonstrate a strong ability to prioritize and provide clear directions.
- know how to assess, analyse and mitigate risks in a business environment.
- have the ability to inspire individuals and teams to accomplish organisational goals; motivate people to perform and grow by providing feedback, coaching, training, and career direction.
In everything you do, you always have the mission to find more effective ways for your team and optimize their performance.
You have a minimum 5 years of experience with increased responsibility in accounting or finance-related fields, preferable in a large multicultural international organization. We think that you also have a couple of years of managerial / team lead experience. If you have a background as a professionally qualified accountant, accounting consultant or auditor, this could be an advantage but not a must. You have strong knowledge of International and Swedish GAAP, and know how to plan and measure financial records in compliance with internal and external regulations.
You have the ability to communicate confidently in English (both spoken and written) and have a Master's degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics or a related field.A day in your life with us
As Finance Manager, you will lead a team of 6 co-workers. Essential in this position is to ensure high professional standards and compliance with INGKA financial policies and manuals. Acting as a partner you will contribute to the business by advising and educating your colleagues with all finance and tax-related topic.You will:
- Lead the development of the team based on the global finance, organisational and people development direction to secure the right competences, performance, and succession.
- Lead and supervise local and/or centralized Accounting & Reporting Operations to ensure relevant, complete, accurate and timely closings and Financial and Management reporting, based on standard global frameworks and local legal and tax requirements.
- Lead close cooperation with Business Navigation to create insight in costs and performance and support business steering based on standard global frameworks (e.g. accounting, reporting, internal control).
- Constant cooperation with the Centre Managers, Lease Managers, and tenants
- Accountable for cooperation with Group Financial Controlling (matrix), Group Tax, and Country organisation to minimize deviations from standard global frameworks for local business needs and compliance reasons and secures effective ways of working.
- Secure effective governance and supervise solid support for country management with insight in financial performance & position, liquidity, investment decisions and financial planning.
- Accountable for effective implementation of the internal control framework in the country financial operations and report on country and global level on effectiveness.
- Manage the relationship with the external auditor and enable an efficient and effective external audit process; manage the relationship with tax authorities in the country and manage tax audits in cooperation with Group Tax
- Participate in global projects and support local execution (as part of these projects) to simplify, harmonize and automate financial operations and reporting
In this role, you will report to the Ingka Centres Accounting and Reporting manager. The position will be based in Malmö.Together as a team
Ingka Centres, along with IKEA Retail, are part of the Ingka Group, a values-driven company with a passion for life at home and a vision to create a better everyday life for the many people.
Together, we at Ingka Centres provide local communities with Meeting Places that offer many reasons to visit - always anchored by IKEA and together with many inspiring partners. We attract many people, every day by offering places to shop, eat, socialize and experience things together. Today we provide 47 Meeting Places in 14 countries and we have big exciting plans for the future.
Read more about us here: https://www.ingkacentres.com/en
As a Finance Manager at Ingka Centres you will be a part of the CFO Domain. The CFO Domains´ mission is to navigate and report on the Ingka Centres overall performance and steer the business towards sustained long-term profitability. Moreover, provide all relevant CFO Function services to identify and evaluate business opportunities, support decision making with the related financial risks. Finally, to maintain a system of practical business control, which protects Ingka Centres and co-workers and supports compliance with growing reporting requirements.QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
Perhaps there is something you're wondering about? For job-specific questions please contact Lisa Alsterberg at Roi Rekrytering, email@example.com or 073-395 15 05
Please send us your application, written in English, no later than the 30th of September.
Warmly welcome with your application!