Come join us as our new colleague in the role as Team Lead Infrastructure and Platforms. You are offered a broad role with varied tasks and responsibility where you will coordinate and lead the global infrastructure and the hosting platforms team within Group IT of Axiell. Take the opportunity to be part of an exciting and ambitious company that puts its people at the heart of its business. Welcome with your application!
As the leader of a team comprising system administrators and network engineers, your role is pivotal in maintaining Axiell's commitment to delivering top-tier services to our extensive customer base across our datacenters and cloud platforms. Your responsibilities will encompass day-to-day operations, short to mid-term capacity planning, and collaborating with cross-functional teams in Architecture, DevOps, and Security to shape our future service delivery.
Your mandate includes scaling our operational capacity in alignment with our strategic goals and customer growth, all while ensuring our operational practices adhere to industry best standards and foster continuous improvement. Furthermore, you will:
- orchestrate the daily operations of our hosting and cloud platforms. You'll take the lead in planning and overseeing production, internal delivery, system maintenance, databases, and network operations
- be the vital link between our business units, defining infrastructure support solutions to enhance efficiency and effectiveness
- take ownership of our strategic cloud environments, ensuring both technological excellence and cost control
- guide our team and identify training needs to foster our workforce's growth. You'll create high-quality reports to track the progress of our product delivery.
- report to the Head of Group IT
We think you are an accomplished IT leader with a diverse background, capable of inspiring and catalyzing teams. You have a profound understanding of managing various technology stacks and environments and as a Team Lead, you intuitively understand the unique challenges and aspirations of individuals at different career stages, knowing when to delegate and when to take the reins. You have a robust analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to craft inventive solutions, document them effectively, and present them to both management and our architectural team. You also have a good adaptability, strong collaborative spirit and a firm commitment to prioritizing security in your work. Your qualifications also include:
- Several years of hands-on technical IT experience, driven by a passion for both cutting-edge and legacy technologies
- Proven expertise in overseeing cloud environments and data centers
- Proficiency across key domains: operating systems (Microsoft Windows, Linux), hardware infrastructure, cloud platforms, hypervisors (preferably Nutanix or Openstack), networking, security, and deployment technologies
- Expertise in workload migration between data centers
- Exceptional English communication skills, both written and verbal
We are collaborating with Nexer Recruit regarding this recruitment. Please contact recruitment consultant Johanna Värmfors at email@example.com, or call +46 730 82 21 30 or Artan Bitiqi firstname.lastname@example.org, or call+46 723 61 28 44 if you want to learn more about the position. We are looking forward to hearing from you!ABOUT AXIELL GROUP
Axiell is a global company at the cross section between the IT and the Culture sector. As a product and services company whose customers are museums, archives, libraries and schools in 60 countries, we offer innovative and technically advanced software and cloud solutions for collections management, digital asset management and engagement, and public discovery. We are one of the largest companies in the sectors we operate.
We are headquartered in Sweden, and we have 400 employees and offices in 15 countries.