Welcome to a world, where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch!
In Lund, we develop products for automotive, ebike, IoT and security, Lund is a software center within Bosch, and we are around 270 people working with different products for tomorrow´s automotive industry.
ESCRYPT are the leading system provider brand in the field of automotive security, an internationally active and highly growth-oriented worldwide brand.
We are looking for an experienced software engineer with the following skill set:
- Personality: Proactive, dedicated, curious, team player with good communication skills.
- Working Practice: Structured, self-reliant, goal- and customer-oriented.
- Experience and Knowledge: Several years of solid professional experience with embedded C and git. Good to have knowledge of CAN communication stack, Python and PyQT, CI in Jenkins, working in Windows and Linux environment. Know-how in the automotive industry and some experience in Autosar would be good but is not a must.
- Languages: Very good competencies in spoken and written English. Swedish language skills are a plus.
- Education: Academic degree in computer science, engineering, information technology or comparable field of studies.
and wants to:
- Help shape the future: Develop cutting-edge, high quality, efficient and maintainable software to implement innovative solutions, for our automotive security product, CAN IDS. Read more about CycurIDS
- Create something new: Create tomorrows security for the automotive industry.
- Take responsibility: Analyzing high-level requirements and translate these into detailed specifications and designs. Also perform code reviews, design reviews, testing and writing documentation.
- Experience cooperation: Our work environment is team oriented, with a cross-functional mindset, working in an agile framework.
- Observe, and think ahead: Take ownership of assignments and are keen to deliver on-time. Furthermore, you are motivated to continuously learn as well as being eager to share your knowledge with your colleagues.
Nowadays, we operate a hybrid approach to work location so you will be able to work remotely at home and in the office, with flexible worktime options. We take your career seriously and offer the possibility to grow with us.
Diversity is our strength! We believe in mixed teams to be more successful since they utilize the potential offered by different experiences and solution strategies.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
We are collaborating with Nexer Recruit regarding this recruitment. Please contact recruitment consultant Johanna Värmfors at email@example.com or call +46 730 82 21 30 or Jenny Nilsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +46 703 01 82 79 if you want to learn more about the position. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
If you want to discover more about ESCRYPT, take another look at our website www.escrypt.com
|Område || Lund |
|Yrkesroll ||Data & IT |
|Typ av anställning ||Heltid |
|Sista ansökningsdag ||6 apr 2023 (17 dagar kvar) |