On behalf of our customer who are big in the packaging industry we are now searching for a System Scientist to join the internal SAP talent program. In the role of the System Scientist you will define and maintan the data models and concepts. This in order to facilitate an environment where new developers quickly can be introduced to the concept. The System Scientist will define, document and maintain the complex data models and concepts of the application.
Your daily tasks may include:
- Help to continue to develop and maintain the global business solutions.
- Understand and document business requirements from our customers stakeholders.
- Design, deliver, implement, and support our customers complex global business applications (ERP system).
- Be part of bringing our customer into the new future IT environment.
- Continuously collaborate cross process, with the other teams and business processes/system to assure continuous and safe delivery of IT solution.
- Learn and support interfaces to other IT systems (e.g but not limited to Jira, HR, SAP/PowerBI/BO).
You will work together with senior developers, architects and business expert.
We believe that the assignment as a System Scientiest suits you who are in the beginning of your career.
You have some experience of functional design, ERP processes and agile development practices and are now eager to learn more and evolve in the role as System Scientist.Company Description
JobBusters is an authorized staffing and recruitment company. We are aimed at civil servants and place great value in finding the right person for the right position. By being flexible, available and present in relation to customers, consultants and candidates, we aim to find our customers' dream candidates and our candidates' dream jobsQualifications
- Experience of Requirements gathering and Analysis
- Experience of Functional design
- Knowledge about ERP Processes
- Knowledge about Agile development practices, backlog management and tools
- Experience of working with Jira and Confluence
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
In order to succeed and develop in the role of System Scientist, it is important to have a good understanding of the users and to be able to see problems and solutions from different points of view. You are eager to learn from your senior colleagues and absorb information easily.Salary
Salary, as agreed.Admission and Application
Full time position, 40 hours per week. The position will start as soon as possible, and the assignment is expected to run until 2023-12-30. This is a Try & Hire-assignment, meaning you will be offered a permanent position after these months. Submit your application in English today, as interviews are ongoing!