Permanent- Full timeVeolia Water Technologies provide
complete solutions for water treatment. Innovating in key areas such as sustainable development, resource and by-product recovery, our differentiating water treatment processes enable us to offer solutions suited to every application. We are experts in water.
Mobile Water Services (MWS) from Veolia Water Technologies provides treated water anytime, anywhere, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through rental agreements to primarily industrial clients. The Mobile Water Service is ideal for multi-year contracts as well as planned hire, emergency call outs and disaster recovery. MWS has a great reputation in the Veolia business so this is an amazing opportunity to join this team to grow the business further and make a real difference.
You will be home based and may frequently work from one of our Scandinavian offices and depots. Headquarter is located in Lund or other possibility’s is Solna, Karlstad, Örebro or Linköping. Thought this is predominately a field role in Scandinavia, however you may need to have the ability to travel further within the whole territory.
As Business Development - Scandinavia - you will be responsible and accountable for management of the MWS commercial function within Scandinavia. This will principally consist of developing both customers and new prospects to understand and be aware of the capabilities of the MWS business through direct sales activities and marketing as required. You will also be responsible for the preparation of offers and working with the operations team to deliver this excellent service ensuring our brand is always represented in a responsible way.
You will identify and target new prospects and accounts as well as maintaining excellent relations with existing customers whilst continually striving to grow greater awareness of our capabilities and position the service as a market leader.
You will be required to develop and maintain a clear business strategy and documented plan and have a constant mindset to ensure commercial targets are achieved. The prospect and customer base is both heavy and middle sized industryKey Responsibilities;
- Create and manage sales pipeline of target prospects/customer opportunities to achieve individual set financial targets.
- Develop strategic business development plans for the territory and identify future potential markets for product/technology development opportunities.
- Identify, build, and maintain strong relationships with customers and prospects.
- Overseeing understanding and contributing to the prequalification and tendering processes.
- Report regularly to the MWS management team on progress against goals, market activity, competitive market environment and strategies to achieve growth objectives.
- Attend and participate as a representative of the company at regional conferences and trade shows as appropriate.
- To help in the smooth process management of designs from initial contact with up until the full proposal being submitted.
- Maintain CRM and other sales tools as required.
- To identify and qualify opportunities for cross selling company products and services to generate additional business.
- To follow up marketing campaigns and work with marketing to create materials to generate new prospect leads by different touch points including traditional and digital vehicles.
- Provide excellent customer service and ensure that the client is kept up to date with all progress.
- Overseeing and managing new and existing commercial transactions.
- Prepare monthly reports; manage annual budget, cost plans, forecasts and expenses.
- Coordinate with the operations, finance and marketing teams as required.
- Ensure regular scheduled meetings with existing customers to review relationship and secure long-standing business.
- Maintain good knowledge of competitor strategy and activity to identify new areas of business growth.
The ideal candidate will be a strong commercial negotiator looking to progress their career and grow and develop in their role. As a Business Development Manager you will need to know how to get the best from yourself and colleagues, exceed targets, overseeing sales and delivering excellent customer service.
We want someone with the drive and vision to move us forward. So you’ll need to be full of ideas with the commercial awareness to understand our product/service and the markets we operate in.Must have’s......
In addition can you say ‘yes’ to the following questions?
- You will have built an impressive career to date in commercial management, business development or similar role.
- You will demonstrate exceptional leadership skills, with an ability to engage, motivate and inspire the team.
- You will possess the drive and enthusiasm necessary to deliver business growth targets.
- You will be creative and innovative in your approach to driving sales, a ‘hunter’ not a ‘farmer’.
- You will have excellent influencing and communication skills and be able to make an immediate impact.
- You will be able to demonstrate appropriate business acumen and commercial awareness.
- Capability to lead bid winning strategies
- You will be willing to challenge the status-quo and drive change initiatives.
- A collaborative and consultative approach to prospecting opportunities working with internal colleagues to maximize opportunities and knowledge.
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service.
- Technical competence and excellent problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google.
- Experience of using CRM software or similar.
- Results orientated individual.
- Open minded and ambitious.
- Do you have strong time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines?
- Do you have excellent communication skills both verbally and written, with the versatility to communicate at all levels?
- Are you able to be flexible and able to manage multiple projects?
- Are you a team player?
- Do you want to be part of a business that delivers service excellence 24/7/365?
- Do you have the ability to sell high value services?
Please apply by clicking on “Sök tjänst” to send in your application no later than 31th of March. We look forward to your application!