At Tetra Pak we touch millions of lives every day, ensuring better nutrition and healthier lifestyles through safe packaging and food processing solutions. Guided by our global brand promise, PROTECTS WHAT´S GOOD, we strive to make a difference by protecting food, people and our futures. To do this we need more than smart technology. We are looking for world-class engineering and scientific talent. People like you, who want to work with people like us.
Would you like to work with the latest software development with experts and developers world-wide at Tetra Pak? Are you ready to take a new challenge in your career at one of the leading manufacturing companies in Manufacturing Execution Systems? Within Development & Engineering we are now looking for a Manager for Current MES Suite Development who will take responsibility for managing an inter-functional and cross-organisational team for the definition, design, development and verification of current MES Suite applications such as Production Integrator and PLMS Centre.What you will do
- Build strong relationships with other organisations in Tetra Pak to secure an understanding of Industry 4.0 solutions requirements and activity backlog
- Support during gap analysis of standard solutions vs. customer requirements for commercial projects
- Enrich Standard Solutions based on reusability analysis of custom solutions
- Secure involvement of other Tetra Pak functions in Solution Concept Definition, for optimal synergies and future solutions handover
- Secure capabilities of scrum teams to drive the development of standard solutions
- Lead solution-limited deployment, securing training and support
- Manage a team of MES Architects, divided in functional areas, to secure solution configuration management, reusability, quality and a consistent approach to solution definition
- Manage internal and external critical stakeholders and partners
- Identify, build and acquire capabilities needed to deliver on the team's short and long-term goals.
- Enable and facilitate team members' competence and capability development to support individual career goals and team objectives
- Create and communicate a clear vision and strategy for the team that inspires and empowers them to optimise performance and results
- Lead technology investigations and exploration, based on technology scouting and custom solutions, to feed the pipeline with innovative technologies and tools
- Evaluate and select methodology, best practices, technologies and tools – particularly within software development
- Review and improve development processes used within the organisation
You will be based in Lund but work in a global arena. Some travelling is required.Who you are
You have a Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science or Automation. You have excellent English skills, both verbal and written. You have 10+ years of experience in MES/Industrial Platform development in automation-related industries, and preferably also experience managing people in commercial project deployment. You have strong domain know-how and good knowledge about the technology providers landscape, System Integrators, commercial projects and competitive Industrial Platform offerings. You have great project management skills.
You can manage stakeholders effectively and have a good sense of realising trade-off solutions. You are proactive and have the ability to cope with high workloads effectively. You have great skills in coordinating people and delivering through your team.We offer
You will be part of a global leading company where our vision is to make food safe and available everywhere. We can offer you highly skilled and passionate colleagues and an international, challenging and high-paced work environment where our employees take great pride in protecting food and protecting the planet. You will work in a market-leading company which offers continuous training and development opportunities in a state-of-the art, comfortable and activity-based work environment. At Tetra Pak we believe in work-life balance, have flexible working hours, sports and training facilities and offer an attractive pension and insurance scheme, including health care arrangements.Care to join? We are working with a continuous selection, so please submit your CV and motivational letter in English as soon as possible, through our career site jobs.tetrapak.com.
To know more about the position contact Luisa DAmato at +39 0598799162
Questions about your application contact Maria Glimberg at +46 46 36 1767
For trade union information contact Sveriges Ingenjörer Lars Haraldsson at +46 46 36 2533 and Unionen Ted Andersson at +46 46 36 4623