At Tetra Pak we touch millions of lives every day, ensuring better nutrition and healthier lifestyles through safe packaging and food processing solutions. Guided by our global brand promise, PROTECTS WHAT´S GOOD, we strive to make a difference by protecting food, people and our futures. To do this we need more than smart technology. We are looking for world-class engineering and scientific talent. People like you, who want to work with people like us.
The Tetra Pak MES Standard Solutions organisation develops and delivers world-class automation platforms and services to our customers through Tetra Pak business units, packaging platforms and market companies. As the importance of and demand for automation increases, we are now strengthening our team to support and accelerate automation growth.
The Standard Solutions team designs and delivers MES/MIM standard solutions to our customers in cooperation with other organisations in Tetra Pak. This includes product development engineering, product validation and support during limited deployment. We are now looking for two MES Architects: one will be more focused on MES/MIM solutions within production core functionalities such as planning & scheduling, execution, workforce and maintenance; the other will be more focused on solutions within industrial performance core functionalities, such as efficiency, claim management and waste management.
As a Domain Architect you need MES/MIS, IT and database competences and you will work with designing, configuring and testing complete automation solutions. You have knowledge and understanding of the complete automation functionality.
These positions are based in Lund, Sweden, and require travelling up to 25% of your time.What you will do
- Support Solutions Managers and TPO in the definition of the solutions architecture
- Manage the solution configuration
- Secure enrichment of the solutions based on customer feedback and technical plans
- Support scrum teams in solution development
- Support scrum teams in solution deployment at customer sites and hand over to the delivery organisation
- Secure reusability of solutions through standardisation
- Lead future-proofing solutions based on the I4.0 Industrial Platform
Who you are
- Drive continuous integration and architecture
You hold a University degree in Automation, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering and have a minimum of five years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in MS SQL database and Reporting Services technologies
- Experience in MES systems for production environments, especially within operations management and industrial performance
- Proven experience in designing and delivering solutions within the domain area
- Experience in Microsoft .Net, C#.net or other programming languages and web application development
- A good command of English, both written and oral.
Knowledge or experience within one or more of the following areas is considered a merit
- Industry standards – S88 and S95
- Recipe and Batch management system
- Experience in working with implementation of Production Control systems (HMI/PLC)
- OPC standard communication
- ERP, Scheduling or WMS systems
We are looking for a positive, proactive and driven team player. We believe you have a strong focus on problem solving, quality and results. You enjoy developing your skills and seeking out new knowledge and techniques. You have the ability to work both in teams and on your own. The interest and ability to train, develop and motivate others is also of great importance. You like working close to customers and act with the customer in mind all the time.We offer
You will be part of a global leading company where our vision is to make food safe and available everywhere. We can offer you highly skilled and passionate colleagues and an international, challenging and high-paced work environment where our employees take great pride in protecting food and protecting the planet. You will work in a market-leading company which offers continuous training and development opportunities in a state-of-the art, comfortable and activity-based work environment. At Tetra Pak we believe in work-life balance, have flexible working hours, sports and training facilities and offer an attractive pension and insurance scheme, including health care arrangements.
Care to join? We are working with a continuous selection, so please submit your CV and motivational letter in English as soon as possible, through our career site jobs.tetrapak.com.
To know more about the position contact Luisa DAmato at +39 0598799162
Questions about your application contact Maria Glimberg at +46 46 36 1767
For trade union information contact Sveriges Ingenjörer Lars Haraldsson at +46 46 36 2533 and Unionen Ted Andersson at +46 46 36 4623