ABOUT THE JOB
Svar Life Science AB is looking for a Customer Support Coordinator to help coordinate, analyze and improve customer service functions to meet company goals.
The Customer Support Coordinator is responsible for providing excellent customer support and first-class service to our customers throughout the customer service process by handling orders, shipping and customer requests.
By acting as a first point of contact, the Customer Support Coordinator is responsible for the customers initial impression of the level of support that can be expected from our organization during the whole sales process. Your will work closely with customers to ensure a high level of satisfaction of the services they receive and continuously work to improve areas of suboptimal performance and dissatisfaction.
As you will be managing the customer experience journey, working to maintain and strengthen the positive image, brand, and reputation of the organization, is a natural part of the role.
The position is based in Malmö as part of a team of 3. You will work primarily towards our sites in Malmö and Oslo, Norway.Specific Responsibilities
- Interface with customers and sales representatives to handle both pre-sales and post-sales service functions
- Provide outstanding customer service to improve customer satisfaction and relationship by promptly responding to customer inquiries, handling and resolving customer requests and providing excellent customer communication & overall service
- Responsibility for order confirmation, invoicing and shipping procedures
- Handle and resolve customer complaints/inquiries via mail or phone in a timely and accurate manner.
- Following up on refunds, oversold products, order status etc.
- Maintaining and updating customer profile in the order and invoicing system
- Coordination with other departments as Internal Sales, Planning, Purchase, Finance, QA and the Warehouse to be able to fulfill orders and customer requests
- National and international shipping, including approvals, permits, declarations and other documentation related to shipping of life science products
- 2+ years of experience in customer support or another client-facing role
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional and multi-geographical customers
- Impressive communication abilities & executive presence
- Confident IT-user, (MS Office, Outlook, working with shipping software)
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- A natural problem solver with the ability to multitask and handle difficult interactions
- Experience in identifying customer needs, clarifying their information and researching solutions
- Customer focused with the flexibility to handle different personalities
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Marketing)
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
- Good knowledge of the Scandinavian languages
For questions please contact Corinne Johansson, Customer Support Teamleder
Tel: +46 702712258
Mail: email@example.comTo apply
Last day of application: 2020-05-31.
Apply as soon as possible as we are working continuously with the applications.