Sigma Connectivity is a global design house developing products and services for leading international brands in a number of industries including e.g. consumer products, automotive, traditional industry and logistics.
We have close to 500 highly experienced employees using our foundation from connectivity in the fast paced consumer electronics industry to make the internet of things (IoT) happen. In the Business Unit IoT Solutions we develop products and solutions for leading global brands around the world, pushing the boundaries and creating new business values for our customers. We are growing and looking to expand our Sales & Business Development team with a new experienced Senior Business Developer.About the role
As Senior Business Developer you will be the customers trustworthy point of contact and voice of the customer within Sigma Connectivity. You will work actively with business development driving new and existing business.Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Initiate customer contact, listen in to and analyze their challenges and in a consultative way evaluate whether how we can add value to the customer.
- Innovate new business by helping our customers identify new market opportunities and creating new connectivity categories.
- Transform business by identifying, creating and implementing a connectivity solution that best meet an organizations need and brand promise.
- As a product realization company do research, design, prototypes, production and testing of physical and digital solutions.
The role is based at our headquarters in Lund.About you
We are looking for you with a strong background in sales, business development as well as in engineering. As a Senior Business Developer you will have responsibility for your own customer portfolio and ensure that we qualify new customers by understanding their needs in an ever changing global market. We help them to build value and develop their business.Required skills:
Preferred skills and experiences:
- MSc Engineering degree or similar in relevant field of competence
- Senior experience from sales and business development
- Strong business acumen and analytical
- Experience from product development and portfolio planning
- A good communicator with great people skills
- High energy level with a strong drive to do business.
- Excellent communication skills in English, oral and written
What we offer:
- Experience working in global markets, e.g. the US market
- A well established business network preferably from industrial segments like logistics, transports, manufacturing and energy.
- A chance to be a part of making the Internet of Things actually happen
- An opportunity to work with some of the best engineers in the business
- A global market with a strong demand of our offerings
- An environment where our next business does not necessarily look like the previous one
In summary, you have a business mindset with the ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment with strong technical and analytical understanding. You are self-motivated and triggered to outperform expectations.Application
In this recruitment we work with Roi Rekrytering. Please apply by uploading your CV and cover letter in English through the application form. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, though no later than 2019-11-26. Please note we do not accept applications via e-mail.
All enquiries are treated confidentially. For more information about the role or recruitment process, please contact senior recruiter Patricia Key at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your application!