We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team of consultants!
Initially you would support one of our clients in a big IoT-project. The client would like you to dedicate for this project for at least 1-2 years. After that either you stay in the same project or, if you prefer, we instead will find you another assignment. You will work with our Sigma team in Lund. Around 2-4 times a year you and the team visit our client in the US (San Francisco Bay Area).
As a DevOps Engineer for this project, you will work closely with our clients engineering team while aiming to securely scale their platform. You will design and construct tools, frameworks, systems, and processes the team uses to build, scale, qualify the platform. You will inform and mentor the clients engineering team - ensuring that they prioritize reliability from the beginning and additionally learn to predict it.Grundläggande kvalifikationerDevOps Engineer Characteristics:
- You've excelled in supporting and improving environments that demand near 100%
- You live and breathe all things cloud, including automation tools
- You know how to strategically develop and manage long term solutions while delivering on short-term tactical projects.
- You have built a foundational understanding of running applications on embedded systems through your education and experience.
- You enjoy using data to identify trends in system performance and designing predictive solutions to recurrent issues.
- You are capable of identifying edge cases, simplifying over-complications, and building resilience
- You have experience in QA automation with Android
- You have experience with SCM tools like gerrit
- You have good knowledge of bash / Python scripting, and Java development skills
- Fluent in swedish and english