Do you want to work with advanced system integration and development of an entire IoT Platform?
Will you play a part in succeeding with our mission to help businesses meet their energy challenge - keep global warming below the 2°C limit - while achieving better operational efficiency? Seize the opportunity to contribute to a future that is connected.At Schneider Electric
, we put ethics and responsibility at the center of our interactions with our customers, partners, suppliers and employees and the communities where we operate. We want to be a corporate citizen and a responsible employer. In new economies, we develop solutions to provide reliable energy to the 1.1 billion people that do not have access to energy. Our strategy and sustainability go hand in hand. We believe that sustainability must be the endgame of any company in today's world.Are you ready for a unique and meaningful career with us, in our digital transformation of energy management and automation? This is your opportunity to be part of a professional, dynamic and international team based in Lund and Boston.We are now looking for a Software Developer
to our R&D development infrastructure team at our new office in Lund. You will develop a very advanced and scalable cross platform development infrastructure that all our global R&D teams will benefit from. Our successful IoT platform for Building Management has many facets and a vast technology depth, in other words you will learn and get new experiences every day. You will be a part of a high-performing and innovative team consisting of handful highly professional developers.Your Responsibilities
- Develop full stack in-house solutions to support our R&D organization.
- Implement continuous delivery technologies and processes, e.g.: creating containers, CI/CD, infrastructure as code, metrics, monitoring, etc.
- Automate wherever possible whilst always knowing how far is 'too far'
- Constantly innovate and evaluate new technologies
Who are you?
- Collaborate with software teams in Europe and the U.S.
- Bachelor or Master of Science in Computer Science or equivalent
- Values team success, team player
- Exposure to Agile working methodologies
- Understanding of system administration tasks concerning: operating systems, application stacks, Linux, Windows, Docker, server virtualization
- A background working with development pipelines, such as Git, Artfactory and Jenkins
- Experience with different build tool chains such as Visual Studio, Make and Yocto.
As a person,
- Outstanding communication and problem solving skills – learning fast through sharing knowledge
you are systematic, structured and have an innovative mind-set. You have a genuine interest in software development and new technology. You see the details and the big picture at the same time and you are driven by the challenge of working in complex systems. You have a strong individual drive, good social skills and are a great communicator.What do we offer you?
This is a great opportunity to join Schneider Electric and power your career! You will be joining an international, dynamic, and responsible company, with an enviable reputation in the market. Schneider fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice – apply nowWhen you work for SchneiderElectric
you work for a company focused on its people. We are proud to promote diversity, inclusion, people development and work-life balance!Did we get you inspired?
Apply at www.schneider-electric.se/jobb.Contact persons
If you have questions regarding this position, please call Patrik Hartlén, at +46 (0) 70 229 68 91. If you want to tell us more about yourself and why you think this is the right role for you, then feel free to call Liselott Wigstrand Tuvesson at +46 (0) 10 478 29 37.
Schneider Electric operates in over 100 countries with around 144,000 employees worldwide. In 2016, the company generated revenues of €24.7 billion.
As the global specialist in energy management and automation, we develop connected technologies and solutions to manage energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. The Group invests in R&D to sustain innovation and differentiation, with a strong commitment to sustainable development.