You thrive by supporting managers driving their business with a wide range of HR topics. With your strong HR toolbox and your personal ambition and independence you drive the HR agenda in the Swedish subsidiary of a global leading company. You are curious about what make people and organizations perform. Because of your strong empathy and willingness to help you are eager to listen to the employees and support them in doing a great job.In addition, you have:
About the job
- A strong HR toolbox – or some exposure to HR and the desire to learn, grow and develop
- Good knowledge of Swedish labor law
- The ambition to develop your HR career in an international company that promotes people and culture
- Ambitious and go-getter attitude who is ready to roll up the sleeves and get the job done
RHI Magnesita is a global leading company that develop, produce and sell heat resistant products and materials for high temperature production processes e.g. within steel manufacturing and similar. Without us cars, planes, houses etc. like we know today would not exist. In Sweden RHI Magnesita consists of a sensor technology company in Lund called Agellis and a sales organization located close to Stockholm - approximately 45 employees in total (and growing). You will be the HR subject matter expert and HR go-to person for Sweden and you report to the Regional HR Business Partner based in Rotterdam. Your daily tasks will include to:
What we bring to the table
- Conduct recruitment in close cooperation with local managers
- Ensure HR legal compliance – e.g. within Swedish labor law – possibly in cooperation with local lawyers
- Be the link to corporate HR and ensure that HR programs, processes etc. are implemented and used
- Support management in leadership and organizational development etc.
- Handle a number of HR-related tasks like compensation & benefits, employee handbook, employee satisfaction etc.
- Provide data and input to global shared service center in Spain that handles salary, employee contracts and related transactional HR topics
- Your daily base will be at the office in Lund with travel to the office in Stockholm approximately a couple of times pr. month depending on the need. You will have great flexibility to plan your 25 hours workweek into 3-5 working days pr. week. Occasional travel to Vienna, Rotterdam or Oviedo in Spain might occur.
We are the acknowledged industry leader in innovative technology. Our company is defined by people. That's why we attach so much importance to our employees. We have a collaborative culture that cherishes ideas and determination to add value for our customers. Our leadership style encourages openness, fresh thinking and initiative. We are pragmatic, positive and optimistic.We offer:
Do you recognize yourself in this role?
- Challenging and diverse tasks within a multicultural and passionate working environment
- Responsible position with a high scope for action
- Cross-functional collaboration with an open-minded and innovative team
- Flat hierarchies with short decision-making processes
- Attractive training and development opportunities across all career stages
- A part-time position (25 hours / week) in a role with lots of responsibilities
We are looking forward to your CV as soon as possible – we are inviting for interviews at a running basis. For this recruitment we are cooperation with the recruitment company Brinch & Partners. Please upload your resume via the job advertisement – a motivational letter is not necessary. Applications via e-mail will not be taken in to consideration. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Partner Arne Kyed at +45 2970 2031 or ak @brinchpartners.dk.About RHI Magnesita
RHI Magnesita is the result of the combination of RHI and Magnesita to form the global leading supplier of high- grade refractory products, systems and services. With more than 14,000 employees across more than 35 countries and € 2.7 billion in revenues we are the driving force of the refractory industry. But to deliver results for customers, that technology must be put to work effectively. By people. That's why we attach so much importance to our employees. Do you want to know more?
Check out https://www.rhimagnesita.com/.