Welcome to a world, where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
In Lund, we develop products for automotive, e-bike and IoT. Lund is a software center within Bosch, and we are around 270 people developing products for tomorrow´s automotive industry.
The products we develop are branded ESCRYPT
, an internationally active and highly growth-oriented brand in the field of automotive security. More about ESCRYPT
We are looking for a proactive and experienced test developer with lead capabilities that identifies yourself with the below attributes:
- Personality: Independent, curious, team player, with good communication skills and a continuous improvement mindset.
- Working Practice: Structured, self reliant, goal and customer oriented
- Experience and Knowledge: Solid professional experience with test development, exploratory testing, scripting language, working in both Windows and Linux environments. Some experience of test leadership. Broad band of skills are more important than deep knowledge (T-shaped teams). Know-how of coding, the automotive industry and embedded systems is a merit.
and wants to:
- Languages: Proficient in spoken and written English. Swedish language skill is a plus.
- Education: Academic degree in computer science, information technology or comparable field of studies
- Help shape the future: Develop cutting-edge, high quality, efficient and maintainable software to implement innovative solutions for our automotive security CAN IDS, CycurIDS. Read more about CycurIDS
- Create something new: Create tomorrows security for the automotive industry.
- Show enthusiasm: High interest in IoT and cutting-edge software
- Take responsibility: Coach, coordinate and inspire the team members to improve test case quality and test strategy. Analyze requirements, conduct reviews, drive test and analyze code to find weaknesses.
- Experience cooperation: Work in a team with software developers striving for common goals with a cross-functional mindset, in an agile framework.
- Observe, and think ahead: Take ownership of assignments and be keen to deliver on-time. Be motivated to continuously learn as well as sharing your knowledge with your colleagues.
Nowadays we operate in a hybrid work location environment. You will be able to work remotely at home or in office, with flexible worktime options. We take your career seriously and offer the possibility to grow with us.
Please provide documentation of tool experience and previous workplace experience.We are looking forward to receiving your application!WANT TO LEARN MORE?
We are collaborating with Nexer Recruit regarding this recruitment. Please contact recruitment consultant Johanna Värmfors at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +46 730 82 21 30 or Jenny Nilsson at email@example.com or call +46 703 01 82 79 if you want to learn more about the position. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
If you want to discover more about ESCRYPT, take another look at our website www.escrypt.com
|Område || Lund |
|Yrkesroll ||Data & IT |
|Typ av anställning ||Heltid |
|Sista ansökningsdag ||8 sept 2022 (27 dagar kvar) |