We are looking for a Senior Financial Controller to join our finance team at Modelon. The Senior Financial Controller will organize and execute all legal financial processes, to ensure compliance on Modelon's path to a publicly noted environment. The Senior Financial Controller is responsible for developing communication and internal reporting for our Global group accounting.Modelon is a software and service company focused on offering simulation solutions for global enterprises. Headquartered in Lund, Sweden, Modelon has nearly 100 employees spread over six countries on three continents and a customer portfolio that includes some of the most recognized enterprises in automotive, aerospace, and energy industries. Local entities in USA, Germany, Japan and India.Role description:
The Senior Financial Controller is a new role in Modelon's Finance team with a global responsibility. This position reports to the CFO and is based at our headquarters in Lund, Sweden.
You will be a key team member in identifying and driving process improvements in a growing organization, deeply involved in the implementation of agreed changes. We are a small Finance team working to strengthen our processes on our path towards an IPO. Your focus would be on accounting process, compliance and the implementation of IFRS standards.Responsibilities:
- Group accounting with monthly, quarterly, and annual closing of consolidated accounts
- Development of Financial processes globally in the Group
- Compliance in financial processes, maintaining accounting manual and routines
- IPO preparations and meeting publicly noted requirements
- External Financial reporting, together with CFO and IR-function
- Prepared to work high and low with daily financial tasks, invoice approvals and acting as back-up resource for Swedish accounting
- Academic degree in Accounting, Swedish GAAP
- 7-10 years of experience in similar role or responsibilities in an international company.
- IFRS experience (Modelon is currently using K3 with an ambition to go to IFRS)
- Experience from group accounting tools
- Proficient in Swedish and English
As a person you are:An energetic professional who doesn't mind wearing multiple hats. Experienced in handling a wide range of accounting tasks and able to work independently. Well organized, flexible and enjoy the varying challenges of developing the financial function in a growing global organization. Team player.
To Apply for this role please upload a personal letter and your CV.
If you want to read more about Modelon please have a look at www.modelon.com