Miltenyi Biotec continues to grow and we are now looking for our next Finance and Administration Manager to our Nordic office in Lund.
As Finance and Administration Manager you are responsible for the administration, financial and HR management of the Nordics subsidiary, providing operational support to enable continuous high growth for the Nordic and Baltics organization. You report to the Country Manager Nordic and are the local contact person for the European Finance and HR Manager.
Our corporate culture encourages you to shape your own ideas and to create a new dynamic. Welcome to a team that thrives on innovation.Main duties:
Qualifications and experience:
- Manage a team of 2 people; accounting and customer service
- Oversee all finance and accounting functions including budgeting, asset and cash flow management.
- Business intelligence; support the business with relevant analysis and KPI's.
- Finance Controlling; variance and accounts analysis, monitor overheads and various financial KPI's.
- Support with Framework agreements, tender and contract management processes.
- Responsible for all Customer Service Processes and Logistics, Key Person for internal CRM Development
- Ensure the interface with Head Quarters in Germany.
- Ensure operational management on the various HR domains (labour law, training, recruitments)
- Supervise payroll and personnel administration provided by external partners
To be successful in this role we believe you have a university degree in Finance, Business Administration or similar. You have at least 3-5 years of relevant working experience within an international environment. Knowledge of SAP is an advantage.
As you will communicate with international colleagues daily you need to be fluent in both Swedish and English, spoken as well as written.Personal characteristics:
You are recognized for your taste for versatility, innovation, your dynamism and proactivity. You know the importance of operational understanding and you have strong capabilities of managing and developing a small team. You have a hands-on-attitude and a business-oriented mindset.What the company offers:
A company culture that is characterized by the higher value of the very important science related to cure cancer. A collegial corporate culture with cross-border intercultural cooperation and short communication channels. A personalized employee development program and a modern workplace.Location:
Lund, SwedenAbout the company:
Progress prospers with inspiration and curiosity. For 30 years Miltenyi Biotec has been developing products and services that are used in basic research, translational research and cell therapy. Today we are a team of more than 2,200 scientists, physicians, engineers, marketers and numerous other specialists present in 28 countries worldwide. At Miltenyi Biotec, innovative ideas are being turned into cutting edge products. Together, we are passionate about driving biomedical progress towards curing severe diseases.Application
In this recruitment process Miltenyi Biotec partner with Meritmind. For more information, please feel free to contact the responsible recruitment consultant at Meritmind, Anna Alenryd on 0707-648104. Interviews and selection process will be ongoing, so please send us your application as soon as possible The position is available to apply for as long as the ad is shown on our website.
We look forward to receiving your application!Consider this before you submit your application
- Your application shall not contain any personal data relating to civil status, family/children, ethnic origin, age, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, health or sexual orientation.
- Make sure our name and contact information is included in your resume.
- It is only possible to attach one document, so please add your resume and your personal letter, if needed, as one file.
- Your application will be sent when you select the file and click Open