- You have an academic background in Engineering/Computer Science/Operations Research/Mathematics /Econometric -analysis/Physics/Other Physical Sciences/Statistics.
- You are fluent in Python
- You have software engineering skills (development but also testing, benchmarking, version control, CICD)
- You have experience in developing integrations of cloud-based systems (micro services) using APIs
- You have experience with Docker containers and Kubernetes
- You have good understanding of machine learning best practices
- You have experience with azure cognitive services
JobBusters is an authorized staffing and recruitment company. We are aimed at civil servants and place great value in finding the right person for the right position. By being flexible, available and present in relation to customers, consultants and candidates, we aim to find our customers' dream candidates and our candidates' dream jobs.Job Description
For our client we are now searching for two Data Scientists who will work on the Automated Reading of PDF under Market Operations. The consultants will work together with a Data Science team in setting up the design (model) for the project.
In your role as Data Science Consultant, you will participate in various projects, influence business decisions and drive digital transformation at one of the largest consumer packaging companies in the world.Main Responsibilities:
- Participate in data science projects, be hands-on with code building data marts for model development, statistical model development, test, implement and deployment of data science solutions to solve various business issues.
- Work on research replicability and industrialization. Model deployment. Code standards.
- Collaborate in the development of visual consumption layer of the models (decision support systems)
- Work closely with Data Scientist Consultants/Managers, Business stakeholders and subject matter experts to review expected outputs and applicability to business challenge
- Identify and take part in operationalization of valuable insights from the data into business and digital applications.
As a person, you are a team player, honest and humble. You have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills coupled with strong business acumen. You must be able to translate business objectives into actionable analyses, and analytical results into actionable business and product recommendations. You have a passion for learning and innovating new methodologies at the intersection of statistics, applied math and computer science. Furthermore, you are a high-energy self-starter with passion for your work, put attention to details and have a positive attitude.Admission and Application
Full-time position, 40h/week. The position is expected to start as soon as possible, and is expected to run until 2023-02-28, with possible extension. You will be employed as a consultant at JobBusters and work for our client. The assignment is 100% remote, but you need to be located in Sweden. Submit your application in today, the process is ongoing and may be completed before the last application day.