Background of companyCompany
Iconovo is a growing innovative company at Medicon Village in Lund that develops inhalation products for licensing to pharmaceutical companies. The company is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market since 2018.Team
Iconovo now has 20+ co-workers, many with a long and unique experience of developing Inhaled medicinal products Currently, there are three Formulation Scientist colleagues at Iconovo that together have + 40 years of experience in dry powder formulation work for inhalation, and are eager to welcome a new colleague to the team.Ambition
Iconovo wants to become a leader in developing Dry Powder Inhaler products for a Global MarketQualifications of the candidate Iconovo is looking for
You must have an academic degree in Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Science or similar discipline, e.g.,
Chemistry. Preferably, you have experience from formulation in the pharmaceutical industry. A Ph.D. or other relevant research experience is considered an advantage. Experience from either of the following areas is also considered a merit:
- Dry powder inhalation formulation work, e.g. particle engineering and mixing technologies
- Spray drying
- Large-scale production of formulations
You are curious, eager to learn, share learning and use science to develop new products. A collaborative spirit and a willingness to be flexible and help out where needed is necessary to be a part of the Iconovo team. You are fluent in English, oral and written and able to handle modern Office Softwares.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
We are proud of our values:
- Pharmaceutical work such as development/manufacturing of dry powder inhalation formulations
- Planning, design of experiments (DoE), evaluation of results and problem solving
- Develop formulations in small scale (up to 1 kg) that can be scaled up to industrial scale
- Participate in interdisciplinary teams (with project manager, analytical chemist and mechanical engineer) when working in customer projects
- Document work in lab journals and write internal and external reports
- Present results for colleagues and customers
- Characterization of formulations
- Scale-up support to customers
How to apply
- Iconovo is a world-class company. We are a reliable partner that has stringent quality standards and the best employees.
- Iconovo is an inclusive community distinguished by work satisfaction, respect and supporting each other.
You apply with your CV and cover letter through the application form. We would like to fill the position as soon as possible so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible, though no later than December 10th
. All enquiries are treated confidentially. We are not able to accept applications via e-mail.
For more information about the position and recruitment process please contact Mikael Arinder, 0761-01 57 32.