Would you like to be part of a growing Swedish pharmaceutical company?
Hansa Biopharma is a fast-growing biopharmaceutical company developing novel immunomodulatory enzymes for transplantation and acute autoimmune diseases. The lead product, imlifidase, is a proprietary antibody-degrading enzyme currently in late-stage Clinical development for kidney transplant patients, with significant potential for further development in other solid organ transplants and in acute autoimmune indications. The company also has a strong pipeline of preclinical Projects that may provide a second wave of potential drugs.
We are seeking an exceptional Executive Assistant based in Hansa Biopharma's HQ in Lund. The Executive Assistant will primarily support the CEO, Senior Management and the Board of Directors.
The Executive Assistant plays a critical role in ensuring a smooth execution of administrative tasks and addressing the needs of the CEO and other Senior Management.
In this position you will report to the CEO of Hansa Biopharma.Principal Responsibilities:
- Arranging Board of Directors (BOD) and Senior Management meetings (including external meetings with stakeholders) and minuting where required
- Manage the agenda preparation process and timely distribution of agendas and supporting materials for BOD and Senior Management meetings, and of other materials for CEO review as appropriate
- Day-to-day management of the CEO´s diary and meeting schedule and liaison with Senior Management
- Providing direct support for the Senior Management team as required
- Updating the CEO on key organisational issues when he is out of the office
- Support the CEO by productively, efficiently coordinating meetings/appointments, providing admin support, space and facility needs and managing all travel budgets/expenses of CEO.
- Any other duties assigned by CEO, BOD and Senior Management
You as a person:
- Business administration or similar education is an advantage
- Several years of proven successful track record in a similar role supporting the BOD, CEO and Senior Management
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point, etc
- Very good oral fluency and written business communication skills in English and Swedish
- Good understanding of business processes existing in Pharma companies would be an advantage
- A natural attention to details and highly structured
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Crisp and precise in expressions
- Analytical and thorough
- Draw right observations, proactively conclude what has to be done, why and by whom
- Ability to spot critical information including key dependencies and translate them in action
- Self-organized, determined, patient and with 'can do' attitude Proven determination to achieve goals and an invention to cope with challenges
- Down to earth and flexible
- Integrity, honest and open
Please apply for the position by following the link, attach your CV and a cover letter in English. The last day for applications is March 10th, but the process in ongoing and can therefore be shortened.
For questions regarding the position and the process, please contact the VP Global HR Anne Säfström Lanner. firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward receiving your application - you are needed and part of a bigger picture.