Would you like to be part of a growing Swedish biopharma company?
Hansa Biopharma is a fast-growing biopharmaceutical company, developing immunomodulatory treatments for enabling transplantations, rare immunoglobulin G (IgG)-mediated autoimmune conditions, gene therapy and cancer. The Company's lead product candidate, imlifidase, has been granted conditional approval in the European Union for the desensitization treatment of highly sensitized adult kidney transplant patients with a positive crossmatch against an available deceased donor. Commercial launch in select European countries is expected in the fourth quarter of 2020. Hansa's research and development program is also advancing the Company's enzyme technology to develop the next generation of IgG-cleaving enzymes with potentially lower immunogenicity, suitable for repeat dosing in relapsing autoimmune diseases and oncology. Hansa Biopharma is based in Lund, Sweden and has also operations in other European countries and in the U.S.
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Digital content manager, based in Hansa Biopharmas's HQ in Lund. As digital content manager, you will play an important role in building our reputation as a highly innovative and international company, passionate about bringing science to patients with large unmet needs and rare diseases, within transplants, autoimmune diseases, gene therapy and oncology.
You will proactively identify opportunities and be supporting implementation of communication activities such as media outreach, event participation, social media campaigns and web content. You will use your storytelling skills in hands on producing, optimising, publishing and maintaining high-quality content across external and internal channels.
You will be part of a small, yet high performing, team - a group of problem solvers. If there is a will, there is a way. We will join you in celebrating both learnings and success.
In this position you will report to the Head of Corporate Communications at Hansa Biopharma.Principal Responsibilities:
- Actively contribute to corporate communications and product campaign idea generation and planning
- Producing key audience targeted marketing and communication content for owned, and shared channels
- Foster our company culture by ensuring engaging internal communications.
- Publish/distribute/promote content in digital channels. Manage a publication calendar.
- Monitor, report, and proactively act upon media attention and social media engagement
- Analyse traffic/behaviour of visitors of our channels continually improving content and user experience.
- Contribute to other ongoing marketing and communications work within corporate and marketing communications.
- You are a digital native with a minimum of 5 years broad communication experience; preferably, you have worked with both online communications, marketing communications, employer branding and/or internal communications.
- You know how to communicate compelling stories and how to develop key messages to gain interest from stakeholders, such as healthcare professionals and decision makers, through a variety of mediums. You mantra is probably "content is king" (or content is queen).
- You have strong, proven digital communication skills, with experience of successfully mobilising and measuring campaigns, projects or business activity online. Hence, you have experience in content management systems and on-line advertising with a deep understanding of SEO and SEM principles and content optimisation. You are well familiar with Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics.
- You have at least basic video and sound recording and editing experience for producing digital content.
- You are fluent in Swedish, as well as excellent in English, verbally and written
- It would be great if you also feel confident in using Adobe CC Photoshop, Illustrator and/or InDesign for creating visual content, however this is not necessary.
- You have made mistakes. You learned from them.
Working experience from the life science/healthcare sector would be beneficial.You as a person:
We imagine you being a curious and open-minded doer, who enjoys being part of a team. You build and value relationships and different perspectives. You have the ability to work independently with agreed tasks, to prioritise and meet deadlines, but will ensure to connect to others along the way.What we offer:
Type of employment:
- A position in a company that envisions a world where patients with rare immunologic diseases can lead long and healthy lives.
- Be part of an innovative R&D driven organisation with an urge to make a difference for people and society.
- An opportunity to be part of building a fully integrated biopharmaceutical company with global outreach.
- A creative and positive atmosphere.
- Friendly, motivated and skilled colleagues that both laughs and works together. In 2020 Hansa Biopharma were certified as a Great Place to Work by the global institute Great Place to Work, an authority in workplace culture and leadership.
A full time permanent position, working on-site at our office in Lund. Starting date as soon as possible.The process:
Please apply for the position by following the link, attach your CV and a cover letter in English, we are eager to learn more about you.
The last day for applications is October 18 but the process is ongoing and can therefore be shortened.
For questions regarding the position and process please contact the recruiting manager Katja Margell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward receiving your application - you are needed and part of a bigger picture.