Are you a system skilled administrator and would like to to be part of a growing Swedish pharmaceutical company?Hansa Biopharma is a fast-growing biopharmaceutical company developing novel immunomodulatory enzymes for transplantation and acute autoimmune diseases. The lead product, imlifidase, is a proprietary antibody-degrading enzyme currently in late-stage Clinical development for kidney transplant patients, with significant potential for further development in other solid organ transplants and in acute autoimmune indications. The company also has a strong pipeline of preclinical Projects that may provide a second wave of potential drugs.
Hansa Biopharma's Quality Assurance Department is looking for a creative and structured Administrator to help establish, maintain, and further develop our quality management system. An important aspect of the position involves being a Super User for the software that supports our key quality functions and supplying basic system support to our staff. If you are interested in actively contributing to process improvement and in building an innovative quality environment, you may be the person we are looking for.Main Duties
- Administration and maintenance of a software system that includes document and training management
- Creation of reports, instructions, and templates
- Supplying software-user training and support
- General office administration duties
- Strong and solid IT skills with an interest for systems
- Fluent in written & oral English
- Experience as IT-system administrator / superuser is a merit
- Familiarity with quality compliance requirements and/or experience in a quality-regulated environment is a merit
Hansa Biopharma offers
- Strong problem-solving and organisational skills
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Team-oriented but able to work independently and proactively
- Ability to multi-task in a high-paced work environment
- A unique possibility to be part of a growing company that makes a difference today
- A creative and positive atmosphere
- Friendly, motivated, and skilled colleagues
If this could be your next challenge, please apply for the position by following the link. Don't forget to attach your CV and a cover letter in English. The last day for applications is March 25th, but since the process in ongoing it can therefore be shortened.
For questions regarding the position and the process, please contact the recruiting manager in the QA dept, Agnes Görtz. email@example.com
We are looking forward receiving your application - you are needed and part of a bigger picture. Come join the journey!