Are you interested in developing the internal communication in a large company and contribute to worldwide employee engagement and achieving strategic goals? Do you have experience of working in an international environment? We are now looking for an Internal Communications Manager interested to join an exciting international company with headquarters in Lund. About the role
As Internal Communications Manager you will be a part of the Internal Communication team within the Corporate Communication function, reporting to the Director of Internal Communications. You will support functions and business units with internal communications, working in collaboration with colleagues and stakeholders across the company.
The role demands a strategic mindset, as well as operational skills to create and write engaging content for a wide range of communication channels, for example intranet, video, e-learning, Microsoft 365 dialogue applications, events, webinars, social media, etcetera.
Another important part of the role is to coach leaders and act as an advisor when it comes to internal communication.Key responsibilities
- Writing and creating content
- Plan, execute and follow-up communication activities in collaboration with colleagues
- Create and execute internal communication plans to engage, inform and listen to employees
- Ensure alignment with integrated communication plans (external, change and marketing communications)
- Manage stakeholders, including coaching of leaders as needed
Who you are
- Help manage and improve as needed internal communications channels
We believe you have a minimum of five years of experience from a similar position where you've successfully developed internal communication activities using different tools and channels.
You are a team-player, with a strong ability to influence your colleagues and to build effective relations with people on all levels of the organisation. Moreover, you enjoy trying out new ways of working in the digital communication landscape, for example various digital tools for remote collaboration. You have a high level of presentation skills, project management skills and self-drive.Experience and Education
- Minimum of 5 years of experience from a similar position
- Experience of working in a global environment
- Excellent communication skills in English, verbal and written
- A relevant university degree
This is a challenging and rewarding position in a complex, fascinating and dynamic international business environment, offering possibilities to develop the right applicant personally as well as professionally.
The job is a permanent position at the company headquarters in Lund, with start date as soon as possible.Your application
We are looking forward to receiving your CV in English as soon as possible, but no later than 8 of March. If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Ida Krüger at +46 (0)72–307 8483 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or Jenny-Maria Lindström at :+46 (0)702 32 64 05 or email@example.com.We are looking forward to receiving your application!