As a frontend developer you will play an integral role in the development of EXINIs medical devices. You will be part of a small focused team working on web applications in an agile environment. Your daily work includes frontend programming with medical image handling and viewing in both 2D and 3D as central parts. As a part of the device team you will help in the design implementation and documentation of EXINIs products according to regulatory requirements.Tasks:
- Software development of medical devices (design, implementation and documentation)
- Frontend programming
- Medical image handling and viewing
- Development of device development documentation in QMS
- Verification and validation execution, project management
EXINI Diagnostics AB, founded in 1999, develops AI methods for automated analysis of medical images. EXINI has developed automated analysis platforms for cardiac, brain and bone scans. The company has always been innovative, developing web-based systems in the early 2000s. EXINIs most widely distributed platform is used to calculate the automated Bone Scan Index, which quantifies the bone tumor burden in patients with metastatic prostate cancer. This platform has been installed at about 1,000 hospitals worldwide.Your profile
We believe that you are a team player and passionate about problem solving. You have good communication skills, and you are driven and keen on coming up with new ideas.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experiences;
Nice to have:
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years experience as a developer
- Good knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Good knowledge of Angular (Angular 2 and later) or comparable modern web framework
- Good knowledge of functional programming concepts.
- Proficiency in managing software projects in Git.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Interest for UI/UX design
- Experience with implementing responsive design
- Experience with Angular Material
- Experience with WebGL
- Experience with Atlassian suite (JIRA, Bamboo, BitBucket)
- Scala and/or Java programming skills.
Framtiden works with both staffing and recruitment and our idea is to reduce the distance between education and working life. We deliver staff to companies and at the same time we provide jobs to people. We do what we call - helping our customers to a better future through the staff we convey.
For this service you will be employed directly with EXINI.Conditions
The placement is a full-time position, located in central Lund.
Commencement date: immediate start
Working hours: 8-17, flex
Do not miss this unique opportunity - apply today!CONTACT