Do you have an eye for turning complexity into simplicity, and translating technology information into commercial USPs and business? Would you like to be part of a company where you will represent best-of-breed products along with dedicated and passionate people?The logistics industry is evolving faster than ever with digitalization and automation. We are at the center of this transformation, proving leading Warehouse Management System solutions to customers globally.We are now looking for a Marketing Specialist to join our skilled Product Development team in Lund!About the job
As Marketing Specialist, your main responsibility will be to communicate and market our product Astro WMS® in a commercial approach. This is a group function where you will support all of our affiliated offices (SE, DK, NO, PL, NL). Project management will be daily part of your role.
You will for example be responsible for:
- Driving our “Go2Market” projects in close cooperation with the Product Development organization
- Taking the next step in evolving the internal and external launches
- Project leading and executing the marketing strategy for Astro WMS® including two product releases per year (both internally and externally)
- Developing both internal and external presentation material regarding the releases
- Produce Astro WMS® marketing material such as product sheets, videos, product webpages and other product information and make sure it is up-to-date and relevant
- Internal communication through intranet and our own Youtube channel
- MI (competition and business monitoring)
This is a great opportunity for someone with previous experience from product/tech marketing and now ready for a new, exciting step of your career. In this role, you will be able to impact the marketing and communication around Astro WMS® and truly make it yours.
You will be reporting to our Chief Product Officer and have a close collaboration with our Group Marketing DirectorAbout us
We are a product company and proud of our reliable, flexible and smart WMS solutions that create competitive advantages for our customers worldwide. At Consafe Logistics, you are guided by our Core Behaviors; Together We Get There, Strive for Greatness & Be Accountable and Act.
You will team up with talented and passionate colleagues and be part of an exciting journey with an expansive, technology driven company. With us, you will play a key role in shaping the market for logistics and supply chain with a clear digital focus.About you
In order to be successful in this role, we are looking for a marketing professional with high drive for results who will make projects progress. As you will interact with internal stakeholders on a daily basis, we believe you are a strong communicator with ability to sell your ideas and stand alone when needed. You are solutions-oriented and thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment. When you need something done, you are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and do it yourself.
Most importantly - you want to make a difference in creating a leading brand in our industry!Qualifications
- University degree in marketing, communications or similar
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, preferably in product or tech marketing
- Proven project management skills
- Strong writing skills - understanding technical terms and transforming into USPs
- Experience in Adobe InDesign
- Experience in editing videos and general interest in moving media
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Experience from IT, Logistics and/or WMS
- Experience in Adobe Suite
- Experience from an international working environment
Please apply with your CV and cover letter in English by filling out the application form. All enquiries are treated confidentially. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we review applications continuously.
Please note we do not accept applications via e-mail.
For questions please contact Lillemor Persson, at Roi Rekrytering, by email email@example.com or phone/text (+46) 0707 - 754207. We look forward to your application!Consafe Logistics
Consafe Logistics is the leading European supplier of warehouse management solutions. We deliver reliable, flexible and smart solutions to create competitive advantages for our customers worldwide.
With our extensive warehouse knowledge and through co-creation, we deliver sustainable solutions that fit every level of complexity and volume in the warehouse. Being technically curious and determined to create efficiency for our customers, we drive world-class software development to give you a competitive edge. We have been doing it since 1978.
The Consafe Logistics Group consists of 400 employees and support our global clients from our subsidiaries in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Holland, Poland and the UK. HQ is located in Lund, Sweden.