Do you want to be part of an agile, focused and friendly team? Do you want to work in a role with clear objectives and with the resources and freedom to deliver them? Do you have experience working with disposable medical device product development? Then join a team of 15 experts focused on improving the lives of End Stage Kidney Disease patients around the world!Om tjänsten
This recruitment is handled by Bravura but you will be employed by Triomed.Om företaget
Triomed is a medical technology company based in Lund developing systems for patients with kidney failure. Triomed's systems are based on the proprietary Steady Concentration Peritoneal Dialysis platform. Proof of concept and pilot clinical trials have been completed and Triomed is currently preparing for a US based registration trial and product commercialization.
Triomed is now looking to strengthen their Sterile Single Use Products group with a Development Engineer Sterile Single Use Products.Arbetsuppgifter
In the role of Development Engineer Sterile Single Use Disposable Products, you will be a key member of Triomed's Disposable Products Team. To be successful in this role you will need to have the competence and experience to deliver the following:
Utbildning, erfarenhet och personliga egenskaper
- Development of requirements, specifications and design of disposable products
- Development and verification testing of disposable products
- Ensure product development is performed in compliance with design controls and laws, regulations, and standards
- Ensure compliance with sterilization standards and standards related to sterile products in the design and production of sterilized products.
- Manage use of external laboratories, test houses, consultants and external experts related to R&D activities.
Education, experience, and personal qualities
- BS or MS degree in Science or Engineering.
- Several years of experience within medical device development preferably with a focus on sterile single use products
- Fluent in English, speaking and writing.
To thrive in this role, you will need to be structured, a problem solver and a person who is comfortable taking responsibility. You will need strong communication skills as you will be working in an internal cross-functional team, and with a number of external consultants, labs and contract manufacturing organizations.Övrig information
Start: Immediately with respect to notice
Funderingar kring Bravuras rekryteringsprocess? Du finner svar på de vanligast förekommande frågorna här
Är du nyfiken på hur vår rekryteringsprocess är upplagd? Du hittar mer information här: https://www.bravura.se/din-karriar.
Har du frågor om tjänsten eller kring din registrering är du välkommen att kontakta vår kandidatsupport på vår chatt, email@example.com eller 08-400 240 50 så hjälper vi dig. Ange vilken tjänst det gäller.
We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible, as we make an ongoing selection. Welcome with your application!
Sökord: development, development engineer, agile, medical device, product development, medical technology, Lund, full time