Do you have a passion for cell biology and an interest in working in an exciting company supporting sales & marketing while making an impact for cell researchers worldwide? Do you want to travel and meet peers in academic groups and in the pharmaceutical industry to help them advance their scientific projects? Then we are looking for you to join our energetic team of Application Specialists at PHI! You will get a chance to translate your scientific background to the biotech industry, shape your role, and make a difference in a growing company.Om tjänsten
This is a consulting assignment which means that you will initially be employed by Bravura but PHI intends to offer you a position with them in the long term.Om företaget
We at PHI are a small-sized team believing in an exciting future in cell-based research! Our advanced life cell imaging system, HoloMonitor, revolutionizes the way to study live cell behavior over time, providing 3D images and quantitative data of living cell cultures down to a single-cell level - all in a non-invasive way. We are proud that all HoloMonitor live cell assays are developed together with our team of cell biologists to meet the current and future needs and challenges of cell biologists. This way, our innovative, automatic live-cell microscope puts users and cells first, contrary to traditional, complicated, and time-consuming cell imaging methods that might harm the cells in the process. As an Application Specialist, you will play an essential part in bringing our innovative HoloMonitor system into incubators of cell labs worldwide. The same way we thrive on helping researchers achieve their best possible cell analysis results, we value to empower and develop our team at PHI. You will have the chance to work multidisciplinary across the company and are encouraged to follow your passions, pursue new ideas and perform at your best in an inclusive and dynamic team environment.Arbetsuppgifter
About your new role - What are your tasks?
- Support our global HoloMonitor users in obtaining their best possible cell imaging results
- Deliver customer support material by focusing on video production of tutorials and FAQ
- Help potential customers understand our technology and product's full potential by creating online webinars and performing digital HoloMonitor demonstrations
- Work actively within digital marketing in content creation for our website and social media platforms utilizing your scientific background to generate engaging videos, images, and texts
- Learn about the sales process and work all aspects of successfully installing a new HoloMonitor in a customer's research lab, supporting our philosophy that HoloMonitor is by and for cell biologists
- Travel to customers (in Europe) demoing HoloMonitor, perform installations and training
About you - What will you need to succeed?
- Degree in Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Biotechnology, or similar field within Life Sciences, preferably with hands-on experience in (mammalian) cell culture and (live) cell imaging
- Know-how of video editing tools
- Previous experience within sales, sales processes, customer journeys is a plus, but most importantly, you enjoy having your focus on helping and supporting customers in your daily work
- Work experience in the Life Science industry is advantageous
- Fluent in the English language with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A 3rd language is a plus
- Willingness and ability to travel
We do not expect our future colleague to know-all, but to be passionate and willing to learn to achieve the best. Because you will actively work together with our multidisciplinary teams and interact with our customers, you must have strong interpersonal skills and focus on presentation skills. We are looking for an excellent communicator being confident in both online face-to-face and in-person settings. We also see that you enjoy collaborating in a team, yet you work well independently and are self-motivated If you are creative, well-organized, and have a customer-oriented and innovative mindset, you are the one we are looking for!Övrig information
Start: Immediately with regards of notice period
Placement: Lund, Sweden
Salery: As agreed upon
Funderingar kring Bravuras rekryteringsprocess? Du finner svar på de vanligast förekommande frågorna här
Är du nyfiken på hur vår rekryteringsprocess är upplagd? Du hittar mer information här: https://www.bravura.se/din-karriar.
Har du frågor om tjänsten eller kring din registrering är du välkommen att kontakta vår kandidatsupport på vår chatt, firstname.lastname@example.org eller 08-400 240 50 så hjälper vi dig. Ange vilken tjänst det gäller.
Vi rekommenderar att du skickar in din ansökan omgående då vi gör ett löpande urval. Välkommen med din ansökan!
Sökord: Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Biotechnology, Life Science, Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, Application Specialist, Video Editing, Pharmaceutical Industry, Läkemedelsbranschen, Medical Device, Medtech, Biotech, Lund, Malmö,