About the company
Bioprocess Control is a market leader in the area of low gas flow analytical instruments for biotechnology related applications. The company was founded in 2006 and today brings to market nearly 20 years of industry leading research and product development in the area of smart analytical instruments. Bioprocess Control currently has customers in over 60 countries around the world. The company is in an interesting phase of expansion to new industrial fields and strengthen their geographical presence in key markets.
Bioprocess Control now offers you the opportunity to join an innovative and leading technology provider in advanced instrumentation and process optimisation for both research and commercial applications in a wide range of biotechnology industries.Job duties
As an Application Engineer at Bioprocess Control you will work with various analytical methods development using the company´s latest analytical instrument platforms. You will be offered a stimulating and dynamic work environment and will be part of an international and highly qualified team with a lot of passion and work spirit.
You will play an important role in exploring new applications of batch and continuous fermentation test platforms and related methodologies development. In this role, you will leverage your scientific experience working in a laboratory and be the link between the company and the market.Example of tasks you will perform:
- Search for new potential markets for existing products
- Technical support of the company products
- Project coordination with scientists and engineers from third parties
- Develop and validate various analytical protocols for evaluation of biodegradability, toxicity, in-vitro digestibility, aerobic and anaerobic respiration analysis, greenhouse gases emission analysis etc.
- Perform analyses and produce technical reports
- Experience of working in biotechnology- or chemical engineering related fields
- Experience working in the commercial sector of the industry
- Experience of working in scientific laboratories
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good experience of writing technical reports or scientific publications
As a person you are independent, well organized, curious and have a strong analytical mind. You have the ability to demonstrate good attention to details and have a hands-on approach for solving technical challenges. You enjoy interaction with customers and partners from both academic and industrial sectors and have the ability to operate in a dynamic environment. In this position you will participate in conferences and therefore you need to be prepared to travel.Additional information
Start: According to agreement
Work extent: Full time
Salary: According to agreement
If you have any questions regarding this position you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject.
We highly recommend you to apply for this position as soon as possible. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed.