Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We're looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.Summary
We are currently looking for a Sterility Assurance specialist to our Docked Vial Mate (DVM) production. It is an aseptic process performed in an isolator where a sterile fluid bag is aseptically connected to a dry powder drug. This allows the combination to be aseptically docked on the ward, the drug reconstituted and then infused as required. will provide technical expertise and support to the DVM Process for all sterility assurance aspects.
You will act as a valuable and effective source of information and advice on sterility assurance and will positively contribute to the DVM Lund Quality Management Team. You will be responsible for ensuring that the DVM Lund maintain a robust, effective and compliant sterility assurance and environmental control and monitoring process in conjunction with the global strategy.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for ensuring effective sterility assurance and environmental monitoring programmes are deployed in the DVM facility in compliance with current GMP and the Baxter global strategy.
- Supporting the Global compounding organization on standardization of sterility assurance practices and participate in local and Global continuous improvement projects
- Support and lead problem solving investigations for product and process deviations or customer complaints, Nonconformance and quality incidents investigation, act as technical approver.
- Provide technical support in interpretation of Microbial Identification and Environmental Monitoring data and for the trending of EM and Microbiological data including setting of appropriate Alert limits
- Support the development of the quality documentation including local SOP's, approval of documents related with Sterility Assurance as Technical Approver.
- Providing Microbiological training and Aseptic Operator Training for operational and quality staff including periodic reassessment.
- Degree in Microbiology, although others may be considered with relevant experience
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
- Required 2 years' experience in implementing environmental control programs, OOL investigation and correction and support to aseptic clean room environments
- Must have strong operational experience preferably in an aseptic manufacturing background, sterile manufacture or similar Medical Device or Biopharmaceutical background
- Experience of aseptic technique
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and strong influencer
- Be a passionate advocate of quality as a discipline and continuous improvement
- Have experience in the use of quality improvement and problem-solving skills
- Able to work autonomously and take the initiative
- Critical thinking and decision making
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Good management and communication skills
What we can offer
- Customer and patient focus
- A challenging opportunity for you and also a chance to work in a diverse and experienced team with a great mix of people. Joining Baxter means joining a team that you can truly learn from!
- Independent position with an opportunity to build your own strategy and make a real impact
- A chance to further build your professional experience in the area of health care
- Internal training tailored to business needs and career goals
- Stability of employment in a recognizable and established company
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.