This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapiesare foundin almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. Forover 85years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other.This iswhere you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives— where your purpose accelerates our mission.Summary
Our fantastic HR Generalist is going on Maternity leave during April/May, creating a great opening for the right candidate to take on a fresh challenge in a complex organization going through a significant period of change. The assignment is for a period of 10-12 months.
Reporting to the UK based HR Director, you will support your Nordic HRBP colleagues based in Lund and Helsinki with various tasks. You can be based in Lund or Kista. You will have a positive influence to raise the profile of HR and build lasting and trusting relationships.
The focus of this role will be to act as a support role to HRBPs in all generalist activities and strategic projects. In addition, you will assist HR Operations in times of high demand.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Fully understand the relevant business plans and execute HR plans that meet the needs of the business.
- Support in all areas of the employee lifecycle from recruitment, performance & development through to leavers.
- You will be part of different HR project implementations
- Onboarding of new employees.
- Handling benefits, pension and insurances.
- Handling rehab cases in close cooperation with Managers.
- Supports the revision and development of policies and process as directed.
- General HR admin such as salary, contracts coordination and salary reviews.
- Business support towards our managers and employees.
- Support managers in ER issues.
- Lead less complex union negotiations.
- Support in specific projects as directed in transactional, operational, tactical and strategic areas.
You need to have sufficient HR experience to quickly understand the role and be competent in HR task execution.
- Minimum a Bachelor in human resources and/or similar.
- 5 years of relevant HR related tasks.
- Good knowledge about Swedish labor law (other Nordics desirable)
- Employee relations
- Experience from HR projects implementations
- Familiar with Agile practices is a bonus
- Understanding of different touch points within the whole employee lifecycle.
- Experience from working in a virtual team.
- Knowledge of Workday is positive but not a must.
As a person you are a self-starter, comfortable to work on you own, seek for solutions and raise new ideas, have a coaching style with managers and employees, can deal with ambiguity and be adaptable in a changing work environment. Since the role will have administrative tasks as it is important you are structured and thorough.
At Baxter you will have a flexible working life to give you as an employee the best chance for a heathy balance between your private life and work life. We have the possibility to exercise during work hours at the gym located in the office building.
At Baxter you will have a flexible working life to give you as an employee the best chance for a heathy balance between your private life and work life. We have the possibility to
exercise during work hours at the gym located in the office building.