About the role
Axis have a team of HR Tech specialists who owns and develop the technical landscape in the HR domain in close collaboration with HR colleagues and Information systems. HR Tech has an important role in Axis HR agenda; an agenda that emphasize digitalization in their journey to support a growing Axis.
Joining the HR Tech team means joining a collaborative, curious and driven team, who value togetherness and embrace new ideas. You’ll be surrounded by competent, supportive, and open colleagues, not only in the team, but within HR and the whole of Axis.What you’ll do at Axis as an HR Tech Specialist
As an HR Tech Specialist at Axis you’ll identify and configure technical solutions to enable HR to deliver value to candidates, employees, HR and managers primarily through our Workday solution. You will be part of and lead various projects and initiatives covering continuous improvements as well as implementation of new modules. Your role will include:
- Translating business requirements into technical solutions; all the way from identifying a solution to configuration and implementation
- Being the technical owner of specific functions within the HR tech landscape
- Together with the colleagues in HR Tech, own and develop the Core HCM function
- Act as expert support on HR Tech related incidents & requests
- Running release management for your functions
- Keeping up to date with tech trends and innovations
In your role as HR Tech Specialist you’ll work with a lot of different stakeholders and great colleagues across the globe, where your ability to communicate complex topics in a digestible way will be key.Who are you?
We believe you are a driven, efficient, and structured HR Tech Specialist that love working with people as well as systems. You have previously worked with cloud based global HR Solutions, preferably Workday, and have knowledge of HR processes. As a person you are motivated by working in a high-pace organization where you can deliver results together with your colleagues and when you can enable an excellent employee experience through technology. You have a proactive mindset, where finding possibilities to improve and create new ideas comes naturally and is something you enjoy.We'd love to hear that you have:
- A university degree in HR (or similar field) in combination with experience and knowledge from IT or IT (or similar field) in combination with HR experience
- 3-5 years’ experience of a similar position
- Experience of working with Workday, preferably configuration experience
- Knowledge in Core HCM (and if you have been working with Absence, Time tracking or Payroll that is a plus)
- Excellent skills in English, both verbally and in writing
Some travel will be required for this position.What Axis have to offer
On top of all the exciting things I’ve described above about this position and the fantastic team you will be working with; we can offer you a workplace where Axis truly care about their employees and their success. Axis are proud of their fantastic culture that is characterized by openness, curiosity, trust, and honesty and that they always walk the talk.Want to know more?
In this recruitment Axis cooperates with Wise Professionals. Since we review applications and select potential candidates on a continuous basis, register your application as soon as possible. Position can be filled before last application day. If you have any questions, please contact Johanna Treschow (Johanna.email@example.com) or Anette Hartlin (firstname.lastname@example.org)